MS MS - Myra Lewis, 2, Camden, 1 March 2014 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been following this thread since Myra went missing, and I am local. I want all of you to know that LE has NOT given up, and that just because you are not hearing her name in the news consistently does not mean they have. The Sheriff has said in press conferences, and I will reiterate, they need tips from the public, but that does not mean they are not thinking of her, that they have stopped working the case, or that they don't care. Myra is still on everyone's mind and heart.

Y'all have been amazing in your diligence and compassion, so please keep it up. Someone knows something, and we have to hope and pray that someone will come forward at some point. Keep the faith.

I have been following this thread since Myra went missing, and I am local. I want all of you to know that LE has NOT given up, and that just because you are not hearing her name in the news consistently does not mean they have. The Sheriff has said in press conferences, and I will reiterate, they need tips from the public, but that does not mean they are not thinking of her, that they have stopped working the case, or that they don't care. Myra is still on everyone's mind and heart.

Y'all have been amazing in your diligence and compassion, so please keep it up. Someone knows something, and we have to hope and pray that someone will come forward at some point. Keep the faith.

Welcome to WS!

:wagon:

Thank you! Glad to be here. :)

Glad to see another local here! Welcome! I'm somewhat local being about an hour away. Glad you posted and I agree. Someone knows something and LE is working what they have.

Glad to see another local here! Welcome! I'm somewhat local being about an hour away. Glad you posted and I agree. Someone knows something and LE is working what they have.

It just breaks my heart to see posts all over the place insinuating that everyone has forgotten. I promise they haven't. People around here talk about her all the time. Everyone is still looking, keeping an eye out and an ear to the ground. This is the only time in my life I know of anything like this happening in my county, and we all take it very personally. Everyone is praying for a happy outcome....or at the very least, a resolution. LE are at the top of that list.

Just wanted to offer that assurance.

Perhaps the family is keeping quiet and sticking to their story hoping interest will die down and this sad tragedy of "Missing Myra" will go away so they can go back to doing what it is they do. I just can't imagine parents that say: "Oh, well. Carry on as usual."

Shades of Lisa Irwin's family?

The grandmother's FB page is private so I could not view posts without befriending.

There is, however, a matter of concern. From the link provided, I read where, on Aug 9, the admin of the page claimed someone has removed their posters/flyers with the tipline # posted and replaced them with flyers without any contact information. Who would want to do that to this precious 2yo baby girl?

Dear Lord! Who indeed?
I have been paying attention to another baby girl who disappeared and haven't been to Myra's thread in a few days. This afternoon I couldn't get her off my mind and wanted to make sure she hadn't been forgotten (I should have known better). I just don't know what to say. Someone knows exactly what happened to Myra and they will see no peace--day or night--until they tell the truth.

The grandmother's FB page is private so I could not view posts without befriending.

There is, however, a matter of concern. From the link provided, I read where, on Aug 9, the admin of the page claimed someone has removed their posters/flyers with the tipline # posted and replaced them with flyers without any contact information. Who would want to do that to this precious 2yo baby girl?

I hope the PD fingerprints those new flyers.

I think of Myra everyday as I watch my own 2 year old play. What happened to you baby girl???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Myra needs a new thread. I'm going to set one up.

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member