Ms. NASTY .........AGAIN

And that's the sad thing - celebrities aren't allowed to be human - if they're caught with their pants down they are condemned for it - even if they are home, behind locked gates. It's just sad - I know they worked hard to get that position, but I'm sure they didn't realize what they'd get from it.

Does it really matter why she was out there? I really don't think it was a publicity stunt because NO ONE wants an up the "hoo-hoo" shot publicized.;)

Yeah said:
Does it really matter why she was out there? I really don't think it was a publicity stunt because NO ONE wants an up the "hoo-hoo" shot publicized.;)
Of course it doesn't matter, the world will keep on rotating.

Sarcasm is not lost on me. I was just countering your point of it being a publicity stunt. No one sets up that kind of angle for publicity, not with the camera pointed there.

Yeah said:
Sarcasm is not lost on me. I was just countering your point of it being a publicity stunt. No one sets up that kind of angle for publicity, not with the camera pointed there.
Yeah, they do point it there for the camera!

I ran across a photo the other day of a well known celeb blonde who had that exact spot pointed at the camera, and other things "goin on"

There's a difference between a peeping tom leaking pics and someone who is filming something that is meant to be kept private and between two consenting adults having something leaked. One was not aware she was being filmed, the other was. NEITHER one wanted or intended for those tapes to be circulated.:hand:

Yeah said:
There's a difference between a peeping tom leaking pics and someone who is filming something that is meant to be kept private and between two consenting adults having something leaked. One was not aware she was being filmed, the other was. NEITHER one wanted or intended for those tapes to be circulated.:hand:
I don't know who you think I'm referring to, you must think I'm talking about someone who was with another person.

I'm talking about a photo of a star all alone. I'm speaking of a photo shoot, not private photos or video. :hand:

Nobody ever takes a photo of me when I'm nude in my backyard playing the Butt Bongos.

But sometimes the garbagemen and the guys who climb the utility poles wave to me.

::snicker::

Tom'sGirl said:
Yes little SieSie, I PROMISE! ;)
Phew! ;) ;)

BirdieBoo said:
Nobody ever takes a photo of me when I'm nude in my backyard playing the Butt Bongos.

But sometimes the garbagemen and the guys who climb the utility poles wave to me.

::snicker::
LMAO.gif

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam