GUILTY MS - Tristan Robinson, 3, burned alive in oven, Greenville, 2 March 2011

bilde

RIP Tristan, you beautiful boy :rose:

BBM

Really? The facts are few and far between. We currently have no way of knowing this mother murdered her child based on the very limited amount of information we have about this sad, sad case.

I am grateful to live in a land where people are assumed innocent until it can be proven that they aren't.

My prayers for this family.

In this country, there is a law that in Criminal Court proceedings, the defendant shall be treated as though they are innocent until proven guilty. This has NOTHING TO DO WITH PUBLIC OPINION. <modsnip> I want the courts to follow the law. The public has no legal requirement to do so.
We are free to comment on our thoughts and impressions. Continue on.

To publicly state that a stranger is a child murderer based on the tiny amount of information reported at the link in the original post is just completely curious to me. I'm not attacking you at all, and you have straight up tried to explain why you feel the way you do.

I'm just saying I need a lot more information than what is offered in the handful of paragraphs that have been written about this heartbreaking case before I could call someone I know nothing about a murderer in a public forum.

And I am grateful that our particular justice system is set up in such a way that facts must be laid out and proven in a level playing field before genuine proclamations of murder can be made.

Once again, this mother has officially been charged with murdering her son, & is being held on $5 million bond...

As for the 1st link on this case... She was officially charged with murder, & as for the subsequent links, I have seen nothing indicating innocence.

If anything, she's being called a murderer in every article that is written regarding her...

There are no other suspects that have been mentioned...

And, lets just for arguments sake say that she didn't do it, she knows who did, & that makes her just as guilty.... He was her flesh & blood. He depended on her care & protection.

I'm just going to have to agree to disagree with you here because obviously you feel very strongly about your opinion as do I.

As well, I am allowed to have any opinion that I want; & just like noses, everyone has one, & they all smell different.

In no way do I think that you are attacking me, but I sincerely understand your position & am exhausted by constantly stating the reasons I think she is guilty.

In this country, there is a law that in Criminal Court proceedings, the defendant shall be treated as though they are innocent until proven guilty. This has NOTHING TO DO WITH PUBLIC OPINION. It's my pet peeve that people pull this out of their hat when commenting on a public board. I want the courts to follow the law. The public has no legal requirement to do so.

Much love!

Why oh why does there have to be people on earth like this woman. Poor lil man. My heart aches for him...She is the epitomy of evil stupidity.

In this country, there is a law that in Criminal Court proceedings, the defendant shall be treated as though they are innocent until proven guilty. This has NOTHING TO DO WITH PUBLIC OPINION. <modsnip> I want the courts to follow the law. The public has no legal requirement to do so.

You are absolutely right, of course! The public can and often does say terrible, blatantly mis-informed things about people based on anything and everything save the facts of any given case. The public en masse is not held to the legal assumption of innocence when we are chatting about potential criminal misconduct.

It remains my public (and private) opinion that I'm bewildered at how little info is needed for some folks to decide some else is a murderer, and super glad the court of public opinion is not the one that matters when it come to criminal disposition.

Once again, this mother has officially been charged with murdering her son, & is being held on $5 million bond...

As for the 1st link on this case... She was officially charged with murder, & as for the subsequent links, I have seen nothing indicating innocence.

If anything, she's being called a murderer in every article that is written regarding her...

There are no other suspects that have been mentioned...

And, lets just for arguments sake say that she didn't do it, she knows who did, & that makes her just as guilty.... He was her flesh & blood. He depended on her care & protection.

I'm just going to have to agree to disagree with you here because obviously you feel very strongly about your opinion as do I.

As well, I am allowed to have any opinion that I want; & just like noses, everyone has one, & they all smell different.

In no way do I think that you are attacking me, but I sincerely understand your position & am exhausted by constantly stating the reasons I think she is guilty.

BBM

That's simply not true. I've read every link. No reporter would dare call her a murderer because they would lose their job along with what little respect they may still garner as a member of the media.

Reporting that someone has been charged with murder and is being held on bond is light years away from calling someone a murder, imho.

Dani, you really don't have to explain to me why you feel comfortable calling this person a murderer. You won't be the first or last person on WS to do that based on a few random articles and a terrible feeling of pain for a dead child.

Terrie's myspace with a picture of Triston:

http://www.myspace.com/430177342

The MSM is spelling his name Tristan.

This little boy looks like he could be the happiest kid in the world at that moment.

How the he!! could someone lock him in an over is beyond me. How he had to scream and try to get out. This is awful. I dont know what happened in society to make people feel that this kind of impulse or outbust or whatever cannot be controlled but I hope the person or persons that could have prevented this suffer much worse then Tristan suffered. Mental illness or not.

As the mother of a three year old little boy, I have a hard time reading this thread, but I can't get this little boy out of my head.

He does look so happy in that picture. I'm a wreck every time I look at it.

As the mother of a three year old little boy, I have a hard time reading this thread, but I can't get this little boy out of my head.

He does look so happy in that picture. I'm a wreck every time I look at it.

It's awful. For obvious reasons, it takes me back to that microwave case. Eventually, a lot of info was released in that one. I wonder if we will get any on this one - there's very little out there with any real detail.

Hey Guys - let's stay on topic here. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. State the facts the way you see them and move on.

Post after post of why one poster thinks she is guilty versus another poster who thinks she may or may not be guilty are redundant and off topic.

What are the facts? Didn't I read somewhere that this poor baby died from the heat? I'm assuming that means the heat in the oven. God love this child :(

Salem

This little boy looks like he could be the happiest kid in the world at that moment.

How the he!! could someone lock him in an over is beyond me. How he had to scream and try to get out. This is awful. I dont know what happened in society to make people feel that this kind of impulse or outbust or whatever cannot be controlled but I hope the person or persons that could have prevented this suffer much worse then Tristan suffered. Mental illness or not.

With such a dearth of information, it's hard to know what happened, SM - but one of the articles indicated that the child had a head injury, so there is a chance he was unconscious and remained that way in the oven.

Hey Guys - let's stay on topic here. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. State the facts the way you see them and move on.

Post after post of why one poster thinks she is guilty versus another poster who thinks she may or may not be guilty are redundant and off topic.

What are the facts? Didn't I read somewhere that this poor baby died from the heat? I'm assuming that means the heat in the oven. God love this child :(

Salem

The articles I have read haven't stated that he died from the heat. I think we are still waiting for confirmation of the exact details of his death.

The articles I have read haven't stated that he died from the heat. I think we are still waiting for confirmation of the exact details of his death.

http://www.ddtonline.com/news/crime_and_courts/article_a3c2ed7e-46d7-11e0-ae0c-001cc4c002e0.html

State Pathologist says toddler died of 'thermal injuries'
Share This
Posted: Friday, March 4, 2011 9:17 pm | Updated: 9:25 pm, Fri Mar 4, 2011.

State Pathologist says toddler died of 'thermal injuries' DARYL BELL darylbell@ddtonline.com Delta Democrat Times | 0 comments

Posted on March 4, 2011
by Daryl
GREENVILLE - Washington County Coroner Methel Johnson said a 3-year-old child whose body was placed in an electric oven allegedly by his 24-year-old mother died from heat injuries.

Johnson said Friday a state pathologist is still trying to determine if Tristan Robinson was conscious when he was put inside the oven late Wednesday night

Oh, how horrible! I have not had time to read all of the linked articles, and some of them require a subscription, but do we know why the authorities came to the house and found the child? Who called them? Where was the other child that was in the home? Has there been any mention in any MSM about drugs being involved??? I am just horrified!!!

http://www.ddtonline.com/news/crime_and_courts/article_a3c2ed7e-46d7-11e0-ae0c-001cc4c002e0.html

State Pathologist says toddler died of 'thermal injuries'
Share This
Posted: Friday, March 4, 2011 9:17 pm | Updated: 9:25 pm, Fri Mar 4, 2011.

State Pathologist says toddler died of 'thermal injuries' DARYL BELL darylbell@ddtonline.com Delta Democrat Times | 0 comments

Posted on March 4, 2011
by Daryl
GREENVILLE - Washington County Coroner Methel Johnson said a 3-year-old child whose body was placed in an electric oven allegedly by his 24-year-old mother died from heat injuries.

Johnson said Friday a state pathologist is still trying to determine if Tristan Robinson was conscious when he was put inside the oven late Wednesday night

Thanks!

Oh, how horrible! I have not had time to read all of the linked articles, and some of them require a subscription, but do we know why the authorities came to the house and found the child? Who called them? Where was the other child that was in the home? Has there been any mention in any MSM about drugs being involved??? I am just horrified!!!

I have not heard any mention of drugs. Drugs played a part in the microwave case and one would think drugs and/or mental issue may be at play here too.

From her MySpace account, I don't think she has logged on since 1/8/2011. Her mood was "Blessed". I think not. Here is a picture of her beautiful, wonderful baby Triston..... and her booking photograph. How can we ever understand this kind of thing? I have to cling to drugs being the cause... My heart breaks for this precious child. I would have given anything to hold him, taken him to the park, and heard his laughter that you can see in his picture. Oh so sad!!!! I am also linking a youtube video of her sister talking about her being "a wonderful mother", and the police officer that entered the home to find Trisitin. :eek: From everything I have read, LE is convinced she is involved. Reading between the lines, the other child told them what happened. I am reserving 0.99% of my thoughts to the slight chance that someone else (an ex-boyfriend, etc.) committed this crime. Right now... I am just focusing on praying for Tristin, the little girl left behind, and the rest of the family.

http://www.myspace.com/430177342

[video=youtube;_zOeJGl55Hc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zOeJGl55Hc[/video]

Attachments

• Tristan-Robinson.jpg
    Tristan-Robinson.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 13
  • Booking Phtograph of Mom Terrie Robinson.jpg
    Booking Phtograph of Mom Terrie Robinson.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 13

Members online

Online statistics

Members online