Aug is Utah Cold Case month and the Utah Cold Case Coalition is featuring Rosie Tapia's case
Click on Rosie Tapia's Thread and help Websleuths find Rosie's killer

ACTIVE SEARCH MS - William Alexander Anderson, 20, Marshall County, 5 Aug 2018 *heavily armed & possibly dangerous

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by cybervampira, Aug 10, 2018 at 6:17 PM.

1. cybervampira

cybervampira Well-Known Member

Exclusive: Mississippi Mother Concerned For Community Safety After Son Steals Car And Guns

A manhunt is underway for a Mississippi man believed to be heavily armed and possibly dangerous. According to the Marshall County Sheriff's Office, multiple warrants have been issued for 20-year-old William Alexander Anderson.
    upload_2018-8-11_0-15-50.jpeg
    Multiple police agencies have joined in the search for him.

Jes Anderson said her son William is mentally unstable and has been missing since Sunday. What makes matters worse is he could be armed.

"I feel like it's a dangerous situation,” Jes said. “I'm just trying to find some help to find my son before something happens.”

William is diagnosed with several serious mental illnesses and has hurt himself in the past.

Sunday, things took a turn for the worse. Jes claims William stole two handguns and a shotgun from his grandparents and took off in their car. He hasn't been seen since.

Mother fears mentally unstable missing son could be armed, dangerous

2. Loading...

3. cybervampira

cybervampira Well-Known Member

‪WARRANTS ISSUED: Marshall County investigators say they’ve issued arrest warrants for 20-year-old William Alexander Anderson. His mother tells Dave Detling he stole a family member’s car and 3 guns. Anderson was last seen Sunday in Potts Camp, MS. ‬ His family is concerned for his safety and the safety of those around him, citing mental health conditions. Exclusive: Mississippi Mother Concerned For Community Safety After Son Steals Car And Guns

4. inmyhumbleopinion

inmyhumbleopinion Well-Known Member

From the article:
    “Mrs. Anderson was frank when she contacted Local 24.

‘I want other people to be safe too,’ she said.

That's why she's speaking out. She wants people to be aware of the potential danger he poses.”

His poor mother.

Given that William hasn’t been since Sunday, August 5th, and that he past behaviors include self-harm, I am particularly concerned for his own safety.

Keeping William and Mrs. Anderson in my thoughts and prayers tonight.

DianeElaine, MFH, Hazelnutty and 4 others like this.
  5. Hazelnutty

Hazelnutty Innocent Bystander

I hope he is located very soon. Good on the mom for raising alarm bells on the fact that her son is dangerous and she's worried about the welfare of others, not just her son.

So many parents seem willing to turn a blind eye on what their children could possibly do to self & others in current state of mind.

dms, Stunned, cybervampira and 3 others like this.