MSM Coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/1/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, hanging around across the street enough to be recognized and have your name and age known is different than passing through with an ex boyfriend. Especially if the family were outside on the front as much as neighbors have confirmed they were.

That there is much more to this story than we now know and that this influx of new players into this drama will prove to lead to Lisa. Hopefully she is still living; I hope that she is in someone's house, someone who bought/adopted her.

If there are 8 peeps in a house and only one cell phone there is a serious need for cash flow; selling a baby would mean someone could buy their own phone. IMHO

Maybe she traded baby and phones? Shaniya Davis mother? who knows anymore? moo

If they are speaking of motorcycle man, I believe it was misreporting/mistating (or he changed) because he said himself the baby was wearing only a diaper in his other interviews, didn't he?

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1110/31/ng.01.html

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Seen this guy walking with -- carrying something. Maybe...And he turned to look at me and I looked at him and I could tell he had a baby with him.

She had a T-shirt and either training pants or a diaper on...

I still question his credibility at this point. Also, why not "The baby had..." versus "She had a T-shirt..."

I think we need to remember- a lot of this news is new to US... I don't think any of it is new to LE.

If they are speaking of motorcycle man, I believe it was misreporting/mistating (or he changed) because he said himself the baby was wearing only a diaper in his other interviews, didn't he?

Yep. In fact, this was the reason he gave for noticing the event. Chilly outside, baby dressed only in a diaper.

So which is it MT...only a diaper, or diaper and a T-shirt? :waitasec:

People wanted to know where they went, what the boys were doing, if they were going to go trick or treating, if they are going to school. We get to see some of it covered by GMA and there is still complaining. Now, it's why are they showing the boys?

I personally don't care what the parents are up to or where they are. I want to know where Lisa is and where LE is with their investigation of the case.

Respectfully, that's not really true. When the family took off in the caravan, we speculated about where they were going, and some of us wondered why a camera crew didn't follow them. Speaking for myself, I never criticized DB and JI for NOT allowing a camera crew to follow.

But in this instance, they DID allow cameras to follow their boys. IMO, that's nothing but a photo op.

all for money, a way that the prestigious, high profile attorneys will get get paid[/B]?
IF the parents are truly innocent, I don't really have an issue if they need to find a way to bring in income while all of this is going on. I just smell more than meets the eye here.

It's been said many times, this isn't at all about Lisa. It is the different agendas of the people that have now inserted themselves in baby Lisa's disappearance.

JMHO

BBM What if JT is working pro bono? He can do a high profile case and make money on the back end, not from the parents' pocket. CS was working pro bono, the reward is an insurance thing, as stated on another thread prior and Stanton may be doing 'professional courtesy' for the 'benefactor'. It may turn out that, other than per diem, money isn't as big a factor as some think.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Seen this guy walking with -- carrying something. Maybe...And he turned to look at me and I looked at him and I could tell he had a baby with him.

I still question his credibility at this point.

BBM. I've questioned his credibility from the beginning. Then again, I've questioned the credibility of everyone in this drama from the very beginning, with the exception of LE.

Well... guess they only needed to avoid the news crew at the in-law's, huh? What blatant moves the national media is making-- I can no longer watch the morning shows, Today and GMA are off at my house, and in the afternoon, I can't watch HLN regurgitate all the ridiculous carp started in the morning. Nope, I'm done with them. They are all meddling. :tsktsk:

As far as the <modsnip> go-- where'd you put Lisa?

BBM What if JT is working pro bono? He can do a high profile case and make money on the back end, not from the parents' pocket. CS was working pro bono, the reward is an insurance thing, as stated on another thread prior and Stanton may be doing 'professional courtesy' for the 'benefactor'. It may turn out that, other than per diem, money isn't as big a factor as some think.

my bolding

JT said he was getting paid, not pro bono, but wasn't going to disclose how he was getting paid.

I believe it has been reported that JT was hired by the wealthy benefactor.

Absolutely amazing how he could not be a suspect. :banghead:

Just because LE said that jersey wasn't a part of the investigation doesn't mean it's true. LE got him off the street right quick.

Well... guess they only needed to avoid the news crew at the in-law's, huh? What blatant moves the national media is making-- I can no longer watch the morning shows, Today and GMA are off at my house, and in the afternoon, I can't watch HLN regurgitate all the ridiculous carp started in the morning. Nope, I'm done with them. They are all meddling. :tsktsk:

As far as the <modsnip> go-- where'd you put Lisa?

My bolding

Yah, that's a head scratcher.

One night they needed to move to an undisclosed location because they had to get away from all of it, then they're letting the national media in to film them and their children.

I still question his credibility at this point. Also, why not "The baby had..." versus "She had a T-shirt..."

So first it was just a "baby"; now it's a she-baby. How on earth does he know what gender the baby is? This is what happens to "eyewitnesses"; their account changes based on influence from other sources. If a male baby were missing, would MT have said, "HE had a T-shirt..."? Probably.

Just because LE said that jersey wasn't a part of the investigation doesn't mean it's true. LE got him off the street right quick.

Jersey has been officially cleared in the disappearance of Baby Lisa.

my bolding

JT said he was getting paid, not pro bono, but wasn't going to disclose how he was getting paid.

Getting paid may mean that he will make money on the back end and not up front.

Has reality TV sunk to a whole new level? Surely, surely, nobody would stoop to this. Would they? I hate TV. I hate reality TV even more.

Unfortunately YES...The networks would stoop to this....

MAKES ME WANNA HOLLER THROW UP BOTH MY HANDS..

JMHOOTS

Getting paid may mean that he will make money on the back end and not up front.

Respectfully, I don't understand your point.

I never said he was getting paid up front. Getting paid from orchestrated media payouts, both current and future, would be a way to get paid on the back end.

My bolding

Yah, that's a head scratcher.

One night they needed to move to an undisclosed location because they had to get away from all of it, then they're letting the national media in to film them and their children.

Damage control. They need to portray themselves as a loving, normal family. Maybe some of that energy should be used for good purpose - like TALKING TO LE. That's too exhausting though.

These people are so transparent it's ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304