MSM coverage of Baby Lisa 11/10/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
But it is their child.

Not directing this at you cityslick, but it just doesn't cut it. It's been a month, they have lawyers now, to keep claiming that they won't answer what LE says they need answered before they can fully move on, or agree to seperate interviews is because they're afraid of the questions they might be asked or fingers pointed at them, doesn't cut it anymore.

IF they're truly innocent
, they must know that their baby could still be out there somewhere, possibly being abused or worse. They must know that she could not be alive any longer and they have two other two kids who might be in danger.

As harsh as it is, they need to get over it if they really want their daughter found. Joe Tacopina isn't going to find Lisa, LE is.

Sorry for ranting but it burns my butt to think they're still more worried about LE possibly pointing fingers at them than getting their baby.

JMHO

BBM.....they would have no need for three crimianl defense attorneys in a month and one Law Professor assisting them from day two.

At this point no one is physically looking for Lisa. LE is not out there begging all the fine people of Kansas City to look for the perp and showing a composite. No one in the neighborhood seems to be shaking in their boots that a maniac is loose near their home.

LE knows what happened. They are waiting for a confession....and they know it isn't happening. That is why they issued the statement that it could be years before they solve the case...and in fact they have no case. JT and his gang will make sure they don't get one either. It is interesting how many tips they have though...Baez did the same thing. The reward is huge, the tips are flowing in. LE is kept busy hunting down phoney leads, most likely generated by peeps working for the defense...ala Baez (he had Caylee in Puerta Rico and California...when he knew where she was he entire time. The cost to the city has been enormous.

I cannot stress enough how sick I am about criminal defense attorneys blocking the search for babies and children. Something needs to be done as this is repeated all over this nation.

Babies and children getting killed...and well hidden. Defense Attorneys stepping in and stopping LE from getting to the bottom of what happened. Attorneys with an agenda to make a name for themselves by taking on high profile. In some cases, they are making it high profile by generating a web circus...ala. Jose Baez and his side kicks. These vultures prevent LE from interviewing the perps. This needs to stop.

As harsh as it is, they need to get over it if they really want their daughter found. Joe Tacopina isn't going to find Lisa, LE is.

Sorry for ranting but it burns my butt to think they're still more worried about LE possibly pointing fingers at them than getting their baby.

JMHO

respectfully snipped

And this is one of many reasons why people are suspicious of them. Some posters have been questioned why they're so quick to point the finger at DB and JI in the face of very little hard evidence. Well they are saying/doing things that don't add up. Actions do speak louder than words... and in this case, inaction.

Odds are less than 5% that a stranger took Lisa....and much less when you consider how everything had to line up for it to happen.

Jeremy had to be gone (this if first night Jeremy worked those hours)
Mother had to be so drunk/hard sleeper/drugged that she wouldn't wake up.
Mother wasn't alert or using baby monitor
Door had to be unlocked as window was in full view of neighborhood
Dogs not barking and alerting anyone
Lisa not crying and waking up parent or alerting neighbors while she was carried out
Turning on all lights and not being observed leaving house w/baby.

I found THIS comment by JoeT just smug and an outright LIE:

Before then, Tacopina has said neither the family nor attorneys would be doing interviews so that they could focus on the search for Lisa

No one from JoeT's team has spoken to ANYONE in the area NOR have they conducted any searches and the parents have not done one darn thing~ Just makes me sick

Do you have a link to the source of all of this information? TIA.

In past cases we see parents taking leads very seriously... they follow them up themselves, usually have tip lines, command centers, etc... I can't believe the stuff I have been reading on this thread r/t JT and BS not questioning these people themselves. Are DB and JI not doing anything at all? Why in the he!! aren't they demanding their private investigator or attorneys to get out there and find out wth is going on??? This is so frustrating. "Misinformed" is so far from the word I want to use about them right now, I could scream!
Also, I think there has to be some truth to the 2:38a and 11:57p phone calls/ pings ... The evidence they have has to be something solid and incriminating regarding the DB, JI, and whoever else involved for them to be so uninterested in actively searching for an alive Lisa. IMO, it stems from the phones, and those two times makes the most sense as far as giving le what they need to know. Just wish I could be a fly on the wall sometimes!!!

BBM.....they would have no need for three crimianl defense attorneys in a month and one Law Professor assisting them from day two.
that is simply not true. They went lawyer free a LOT longer than I would have. I would not have gone for the second interview on the 6th without one. They waited until the 8th and had a law professor then. I would not have kept JT though and I would have kept CS over all. (Day two they were still unrepresented)

When you take into consideration that the mother failed a poly (her words) and LE found the described clothing baby was wearing when put to bed..things aren't looking good for an intruder.

ETA: ....and a cadaver hit.

I found THIS comment by JoeT just smug and an outright LIE:

Before then, Tacopina has said neither the family nor attorneys would be doing interviews so that they could focus on the search for Lisa

No one from JoeT's team has spoken to ANYONE in the area NOR have they conducted any searches and the parents have not done one darn thing~ Just makes me sick
Do we know who all is on JT's team to even be able to state this? A lot of people are in the neighborhood asking questions investigating this. I for one, do not know who they all are working for.
They conducted the search at 52nd & Randolph for one. they very well may have done more. But I do agree with the other JT statements!

that is simply not true. They went lawyer free a LOT longer than I would have. I would not have gone for the second interview on the 6th without one. They waited until the 8th and had a law professor then. I would not have kept JT though and I would have kept CS over all. (Day two they were still unrepresented)

I will check but it was my understanding they had the Law Professor from the start...at least from day two or second interview.

Do we know who all is on JT's team to even be able to state this? A lot of people are in the neighborhood asking questions investigating this. I for one, do not know who they all are working for.
They conducted the search at 52nd & Randolph for one. they very well may have done more. But I do agree with the other JT statements!

Just going by what Jim Spellman has stated. He's been on the ground from the get go and really seems to be personallly vested in seeing this case through. He's spoken to a good many of the players and he says that not one of them say they have been reached out to my JT, BS or the Irwins.

Sad for Baby Lisa no active searches going on for her. This case is gonna drop off the media I'd venture to say after tomorrow. A life lost.

I'd never sit by myself and not do a darn thing to find my missing dog, cat, child. That is what stings me so bad about this case that the family is hindering finding their own child. I'd treat my animals better than that! MOO

Thanks for the link. However, I'm not sure if I see any lies in this report.
You're welcome..

If people choose to believe Joe T is really searching for Lisa, then, no, there are no obvious lies.

Just going by what Jim Spellman has stated. He's been on the ground from the get go and really seems to be personallly vested in seeing this case through. He's spoken to a good many of the players and he says that not one of them say they have been reached out to my JT, BS or the Irwins.

Sad for Baby Lisa no active searches going on for her. This case is gonna drop off the media I'd venture to say after tomorrow. A life lost.

But to my understanding he only has asked them if BS, JT or the parents themselves have been there. that doesn't necessarily mean that others connected to them have not. Like I said, there are a LOT of different people roving around here asking questions still, only 1 of them being Jim Spellman. I am in no way disputing what JS has said though as he seems to be the only one who cares that the story is as correct as the sources it comes from. I have not seen any other reporter around here even trying to do that.

Oh, I did not know she answered these ... I "tried" to read that FB but too much to "wade through" ...

Does she know them ? TIA !

MOO ...

I too tried reading the FB and have now decided to "move on."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads