MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/14/11

I agree. It is theoretically possible that someone stole the phones on the exact same night that someone else kidnapped the baby in unrelated crimes, but it is so statistically low of a possibility that it's not even really worth thinking about.

It's clear that Dane is involved. The question is, who called him? Who does he know? Does he know either of the parents? Any of the neighbors? It's pretty likely that he knows Jersey, since he knows MW.

And, it's troubling that he is reported to be involved with serious criminal activities. Very troubling. I hope LE is on him like glue.

It's clear that Dane is involved? How so?

As far as I'm concerned, I really don't care if MW's hair has pink and purple polka dots in it, she is rattled by all this mess that she seems to have gotten into, by no fault of her own, and she is attempting to be upfront even in the face of people who have threatened her. That's not a liar to me. JMHO

Who threatened MW?

Color me wrong......I figured they had already talked to him.

According to Megan, Dane was spoken to by a detective at the communal house before he moved out to go live in an apartment. I believe that LE is looking for him again, to answer follow-up questions. JMO...

IMO, I would place very little credibility on anything MW says or has said, from the LE talked to Dane, to the number written on DB's hand, to anything else.

I believe her in the sense that I believe she has been told these things by someone. I don't necessarily believe that the things she was told are true, though.

Considering LE whether all this stuff she's saying is true - that they told her about the number on Deborah's hand, that Dane answered the phone, that they've talked to Dane but he's now missing . . . do you think she'd be dumb enough to come out in the public media with absolute lies?

I really can't see that happening, at all.

People do strange things for attention. I just find it weird that she's become the most reliable source of info in this case.

As far as I'm concerned, I really don't care if MW's hair has pink and purple polka dots in it, she is rattled by all this mess that she seems to have gotten into, by no fault of her own, and she is attempting to be upfront even in the face of people who have threatened her. That's not a liar to me. JMHO

Nobody forced her to go on tv or to create a FB page inviting comments. Nobody would know who she was if she didn't answer questions that first time in front of cameras.

According to Megan, Dane was spoken to by a detective at the communal house before he moved out to go live in an apartment. I believe that LE is looking for him again, to answer follow-up questions. JMO...

I'm just gonna stick to wearing the color of confused.....this case is crazy.

How could Dane have answered the phone by detectives (or not answered) "later on in the evening or the next day", if MW got her phone back at midnight?

I'm sure this has been covered? :waitasec:

Nobody forced her to go on tv or to create a FB page inviting comments. Nobody would know who she was if she didn't answer questions that first time in front of cameras.

And thank goodness she did - it's because she's been so vocal, IMHO, that LE is now openly admitting they are looking for Dane.

They might have better luck in their search if his name and pic were out there in public . . .

I agree. It is theoretically possible that someone stole the phones on the exact same night that someone else kidnapped the baby in unrelated crimes, but it is so statistically low of a possibility that it's not even really worth thinking about.

It's clear that Dane is involved. The question is, who called him? Who does he know? Does he know either of the parents? Any of the neighbors? It's pretty likely that he knows Jersey, since he knows MW.

And, it's troubling that he is reported to be involved with serious criminal activities. Very troubling. I hope LE is on him like glue.

I think it's possible that two people entered the house together, one took the phones and one took the baby. I don't think the phones are totally unrelated to BL. I don't understand LE not putting Dane's name in the public so they can find out everything possible about the phone call.

I'm going to repond but only to say, have you ever felt the need to get involved in something that you felt that was important to you, even though people may not agree with you? Enough said.

Everyone has been begging for information and for the "players" to speak. If I were her and the media was on my tail, if it was my number, possibly being implicated in a kidnapping, I sure as heck would speak and clear my name. She can't win.

Regardless of how many interviews she has done, nobody deserves to be threatened. JMO

Considering LE whether all this stuff she's saying is true - that they told her about the number on Deborah's hand, that Dane answered the phone, that they've talked to Dane but he's now missing . . . do you think she'd be dumb enough to come out in the public media with absolute lies?

I really can't see that happening, at all.

Don't know about the lies on the phone info.....but she did LIE outright about her association with the neighborhood. She said she had been there no more than once or twice and was just walking through, but neighbors stated she was there frequently hanging out and that some had even given her rides home at times. They knew her name, her age and other personal information about her from their conversations when she was in the neighborhood.

I'm going to repond but only to say, have you ever felt the need to get involved in something that you felt that was important to you, even though people may not agree with you? Enough said.

I think you're giving the lady too much credit, but to each their own...

People do strange things for attention. I just find it weird that she's become the most reliable source of info in this case.

I actually put some stock in the lawyers too. But I tend to believe people unless they PROVE that they are not trustworthy. Anyway - in this case, the lawyers and MW are the only ones talking, so they ARE the authorities ;) (Here's hoping we hear something from LE!)

Everyone has been begging for information and for the "players" to speak. If I were her and the media was on my tail, if it was my number, possibly being implicated in a kidnapping, I sure as heck would speak and clear my name. She can't win.

Regardless of how many interviews she has done, nobody deserves to be threatened. JMO

I agree nobody deserves it, but she created a FB page, inviting the public to comment. How does 'speaking to the media' clear her name? The only people she should be concerned with in that regard is LE and according to her, she spoke with them 4 times.

If DB had done the same thing (create a FB page to 'clear her name') I can only imagine what kind of threats she would get.

Moral of the story, if you don't want the attention on you, don't shine the spotlight on yourself.

I agree nobody deserves it, but she created a FB page, inviting the public to comment. How does 'speaking to the media' clear her name? The only people she should be concerned with in that regard is LE and according to her, she spoke with them 4 times.

I actually think MW is trying to do the right thing by turning to the media. She puts herself out there to try to try to force more people to speak openly. Plus, she gives herself a bit of safety in that if she suddenly "goes missing" a lot of people would know about it. I think she is completely innocent in relation Baby Lisa. And she probably also feels responsibility that her phone and ultimately, she, have been implicated.

JMO

Don't know about the lies on the phone info.....but she did LIE outright about her association with the neighborhood. She said she had been there no more than once or twice and was just walking through, but neighbors stated she was there frequently hanging out and that some had even given her rides home at times. They knew her name, her age and other personal information about her from their conversations when she was in the neighborhood.

Hmmmmm. I must have missed that. If that's true then I am not sure how much credit to give her. I don't need a link, but do you recall if that was direct quotes or media <ehem> spin?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back