MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/8/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear Tim Miller's name referred to often. I am sorry I don't know who he is. Could someone provide this info.? TIA

Sure. Tim Miller is the founder of Texas Equusearch, an organisation founded after his daughter's murder, that assists in recovering missing persons.

Here's their website: http://texasequusearch.org/

Interesting - according to the below DB and JI haven't even allowed for the cheek swab DNA tests to be done on the boys.

QUOTE:
Police have repeatedly asked the parents to allow DNA cheek swab testing of the two boys, a non-invasive, quick, and easy process.

The parents have, for weeks, repeatedly refused all of these police requests

http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...-not-re-scheduled?CID=examiner_alerts_article

That is very interesting.

It is interesting and like everyone else here I'm asking what possible harm can there be in allowing the DNA swabs to be taken?? I'm getting more than a bit exasperated with the parents' advisers here, they MUST be aware that until the parents sit down for a further interview with LE and allow the boys to be swabbed and interviewed the question marks over their clients' heads aren't going away, any further procrastination is just going to increase public suspicion and hostility.

In fairness to them though (and clinging hard to the fence) I should say also that I'm just a bit troubled by the lack of direct quotes in the second part of this article and wondering how much of the paraphrasing can be attributed to actual statements by LE and how much is what the reporter is inferring from reading between the lines of actual statements.

jim spellman
jimspellmancnn jim spellman
First live shot on #babylisa will be at 1:15 eastern on @HLNTV
2 minutes ago

at the same time, why would guilty parents do that? I mean, the boys DNA IS going to be at the house, it's not like it's going to implicate them of anything.

The only reason i could think of is to eliminate unknown DNA. (did i say that right?) What i mean is, of course the DNA of DB,JI, Lisa and the boys will be in the home, most likely DBs brother as well, and any other family member that has been to their house. LE should take DNA from all those living in the home in order to compare it to the DNA samples taken from the home to determine if there is an "unknown" DNA in the home. (still don't know if that made sense.lol)

OMGosh, facts are so few and far between and confusing in this case that I am eager to excuse the fact that news is forthcoming is news in and of itself. :D

jim spellman
jimspellmancnn jim spellman
First live shot on #babylisa will be at 1:15 eastern on @HLNTV
2 minutes ago

It is really annoying me how this reporter is teasing this story as though it were the announcement of some awards or something...if there really is something new in a missing baby case, it should hit the news as it happens...not when the timeslot happens to be right...it just sickens me.

It is really annoying me how this reporter is teasing this story as though it were the announcement of some awards or something...if there really is something new in a missing baby case, it should hit the news as it happens...not when the timeslot happens to be right...it just sickens me.

I think Jim Spellman has done a pretty good job and has kept this in the news. Unfortunately, I believe he is tied to a network that sets the boundaries, not him.

Megyn Kelly will also be reporting on Baby Lisa on Fox

"new and disturbing information" about the phone call

I will never understand why politics is more important than a missing baby! Give us news on Baby Lisa, THEN discuss politics. Geez!

Well, that was much ado about nothing!

HLN

Jim Spellman: re clothes found by volunteers-about 1 to 2 doz people (volunteers) found clothes, they checked w/family>those clothes found in home

-re boys re-interviewed-as of an hr ago>still no re-interview

Uh...that's it, I think. LOL

Could someone please explain what that was about? I'm at work and can't watch....

So no "new and disturbing info" about the phone call from the cell??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member