MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/8/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure I have no right to be mortally p***** but I am. I was so hoping for more.

Nothing new at all, what about the "disturbing news " regarding the phone call??

So no "new and disturbing info" about the phone call from the cell??
Question about search and the clothes not belonging to Lisa.."dead end."

LE would "love" to interview boys, but there is no interviews scheduled per LE.

That's it. :banghead:

I know, right?! It was maybe a 30 second interview, with 2 questions! :waitasec:

Looks like they're are going to have these live blurbs all day. I wonder which HLN show will get his "exclusive" news. I hope MK beats him to it on her show today if this is how HLN wants to play.

MOO

I feel so dumb! I was watching Fox! I missed it. Megan is going to talk about Baby Lisa when she gets done with all of the politics mess, or is supposed to.

I feel so dumb! I was watching Fox! I missed it. Megan is going to talk about Baby Lisa when she gets done with all of the politics mess, or is supposed to.
You didn't miss a darn thing. In fact, you kept your blood pressure in check, unlike me. :maddening:

You missed nothing. Please post anything of interest MK has to say. I can't watch that one.

TIA

M Kelly

cell phone was used to call a woman...wait to u hear what we heard about t woman at the other end of that call

Is that accurate?

M Kelly

cell phone was used to call a woman...wait to u hear what we heard about t woman at the other end of that call

Is that accurate?

Hang on, so does this mean they are going to talk more about MW? I'm assuming that is who they are referencing when they say the cell was used to call a woman...

Megan just mentioned something about the phone call but who knows when she will get to it!!! Right now it is all of those mind numbing commercials that drive me crazy!

*AngelWings, I am gonna have to get stronger blood pressure meds!

Now, here's Mr. Spellman's latest!
@jimspellmancnnjim spellman

Next shot is 3:15 on @HLNTV. Look for interesting and troubling comments from a local official familiar with the case.

M Kelly

Is that accurate?

HLN too busy with Penn State Sex Scandal. They've moved on from baby Lisa.

:maddening:

M Kelly

Is that accurate?

That is exactly what MK said!!! bring it on ...news that is

Roomates say MW is a liar. (FOX with Megan)

Seriously, Jim? He's been saying this for 2 days now! HLN is going over the penn state scandel ad naseum, with no mention of new baby Lisa news.

How much longer????

MOO

Mel

MW- liar liar pants on fire. Others in the house say they have their own cell phones, don't share

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46