MT. Trainer groomed and molested boys for decades.

mickey2942

Reaction score
Lawsuit: Longtime trainer at Eastern Montana high school groomed, sexually abused as many as 100 boys

This is the most disturbing article I have read in a long time. And angers me, that the school district let him go, but did not report his crimes to the police. Old boys network strikes again.

Same as what happened at Penn State, with Sandusky. Oh, here is a link, "Sorry to the boys I molested, but I didn't really do it". What?!
Former Eastern Montana athletic trainer apologizes to victims, denies some sex abuse

Lawsuit: Longtime trainer at Eastern Montana high school groomed, sexually abused as many as 100 boys

This is the most disturbing article I have read in a long time. And angers me, that the school district let him go, but did not report his crimes to the police. Old boys network strikes again.

Same as what happened at Penn State, with Sandusky. Oh, here is a link, "Sorry to the boys I molested, but I didn't really do it". What?!
Former Eastern Montana athletic trainer apologizes to victims, denies some sex abuse

Another one? Wasn't there a story similar to this out last week?

It shouldn't be difficult for schools to implement policies such as forbidding physical exams of students without 2 adults present, one being a nurse or doctor.

I'm so glad that victims are coming forward and reporting these creeps. Wishing them healing and peace.

This is also disturbing.

From the linked article:

Some of the boys refused to return to Jensen for care because he had touched them inappropriately, the suit continues. Some of the boys complained to coaching staff about being uncomfortable with Jensen, but the coaching staff “insisted the boys receive massages” and other treatments “despite their objections.”

Several victims said they were told they would be labeled homosexual within the school if they didn’t comply with the program’s demands or didn’t keep the secret.

“Jensen informed some of the district’s coaches and staff of the existence of his training program and coaches and coaches and staff would discuss the program with student athletes and encourage participation,” the suit states. “Jensen recruited students to be part of his program during school time, on school grounds and during school-sponsored athletic activities.”

Last edited:
These ever increasing stories literally make my head spin, and my stomach hurt.

Hoping this man (and the school district), pays for his crimes.

Wishing each of the victims healing for what was done to them.

Unbelievable and believable at the same time. In these kinds of cases, there should be no statute of limitations.

I am going to alert a mod on this thread as the perpetrator was not a coach but a trainer, although it seems the coaching staff is culpable for sending many boys back to an abuser and should also be held accountable.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993
Back