MT - John Lieba for kidnapping, rape of 4yo girl, Wolf Point, 2016

Might not mean anything. It depends on how common the last name Lilley is on the reservation. I tried searching for the tribal enrollment list, but it does not appear to be online. I'm so worried about this little girl.

Good point, I hadn't actually thought of that.

<modsnip>
I've been on Fort Peck reservation, it's a pretty bleak place. Life is hard, as it is for many families living on reservations. My heart aches for M and her family.

derp. Missed that sentence. Time for this mod to get a nap.

Is it at all possible he's not involved in her disappearance?

M is trending on FB. If you use this search string "abducted child wolf point" you'll see all sorts of MSM (and other) posts and lots of comments from people who know the person to have allegedly taken her. NONE of the comments from those who claim to know him, are good. Not one. :(

Why won't he say where she is??!!!!!!! This is scary. Started scary and becoming frightening. I'm petrified for this baby and her family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reminds me im sorry to say of Jenise Wright.
Please be hidden away somewhere Little Miss Lilley.

I've been reading a Facebook page from the community near there. Someone said she went missing at 7:00, not 9:00.

Reminds me im sorry to say of Jenise Wright.
Please be hidden away somewhere Little Miss Lilley.

Me too dyanna, I've been thinking of Jenise all evening.

It's been 24 hours approx since she disappeared. Was it kids and adults that saw him? He is being questioned. Where is she?! Where did they find him? Is the area vast with land or more buildings and such? Sorry am in Canada have no clue of the landscape there.

Ugh! where are you <modsnip>.
I'm really, really hoping he gave this girl to someone. Please, please.

He may have dumped her alive somewhere. They need to get a massive search and rescue operation going immediately.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romeo20
Back