Found Deceased MT - Mike Plain Bull, 22, Pryor, 12 Dec 2013

He's a single parent with those three babies?? :( I don't think I realized that.

It's sad and I feel like no one's trying hard enough to find him.

I was just thinking about Mike this morning. Thinking about spring and if the snow in Montana has melted yet and if there will be any more searches for him.

Not much is known about the body yet.

"It appears that the body has been there for quite some time," Linder said.

Determining the identity of the body, how the person died or even the gender at this time would be speculation.

The advanced decomposition of the body indicates that it had been there for "probably months."

But, the body did still have remnants of clothing, and other items that could help in the identification process.

Read more: http://billingsgazette.com/news/loc...a0c-588b-b5ee-449fd4b24e2f.html#ixzz32TeDO8MB

I was just thinking about this young man, not 2 days ago. I did a search and didn't find any updates. I was praying he would be found but not like this...

Local speculation on FB is that it could be a transient who was living in the park.

I have my doubts this is him. If he's deceased (pretty likely at this point) I think we will find him closer to where his vehicle was abandoned.

Sadly, I am pretty sure this is Mike's body. Montana is very rural plus they got a lowish crime rate.

Sadly, I am pretty sure this is Mike's body. Montana is very rural plus they got a lowish crime rate.

We just went through the same song and dance with a different body found in Billings that turned out to not be Mike's. It doesn't make sense IMO that somebody would murder him in the billings area and then drive his car back through Pryor (where he was from) and then head east and ditch it along the highway. This body sounds a lot like a transient.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back