MT MT - Paul Batson, 45, Stillwater Co, 29 Apr 2018

Could he (Paul?) have set up the gravesite, laid down, covered himself as much as possible, then ended his life in some manner?

It may not be human remains. A lot of folks bury animals out in the wild, and mark the area.
That could be someone's dog buried under there.

Isn't this on private property? If LE thought that this was a true grave of a human, I would imagine that they would be out there right now digging it up.

It hasn't been that cold, yet. But starting this weekend, it is supposed to snow all weekend. If the police wanted to do something, they will probably do it soon. Oddly, nothing has been in the local news media about this, that I have seen.

It hasn't been that cold, yet. But starting this weekend, it is supposed to snow all weekend. If the police wanted to do something, they will probably do it soon. Oddly, nothing has been in the local news media about this, that I have seen.
Mickey, would this seem more common than those of us that live in larger cities would expect? I mean to bury an animal or something in such a manner?

Mickey, would this seem more common than those of us that live in larger cities would expect? I mean to bury an animal or something in such a manner?

Well, don't folks bury pets in big cities? We don't bury our pets in our yard, due to potential consequences of the smell, potentially luring a bear. You never know. So, some place out further, and make a rock cairn, sounds pretty normal to me. People get very attached to their dogs here. Especially if that place had a significant memory.

O/T - my very first cat I had as an adult person is buried in our yard and it freaks me out, I'll admit. Not like in a ghost way but just that her dead little body is out there buried in (a small back corner) of my yard! And I have a bunch of dogs now. None of whom will find themselves buried in my backyard.

But I get it.

If that's what this is.

Yes, although, the rocks kind of stump me. Not sure why someone would use them, unless they were worried about another animal digging them up, which does happen.

The only other thing that I can think of is that it is possible it's a Cairn burial. If so, where it appears to be new, then yes, a human could be under those rocks.

Well, don't folks bury pets in big cities? We don't bury our pets in our yard, due to potential consequences of the smell, potentially luring a bear. You never know. So, some place out further, and make a rock cairn, sounds pretty normal to me. People get very attached to their dogs here. Especially if that place had a significant memory.
Well, I buried a couple cats and a goldfish, but always in the back yard. No rocks. No bears! The last cat I had was cremated. So, no, this isn't something I am familiar with at all. Thus, my question! :) Thanks for clearing that up for me though.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back