MT MT - Ravalli Co., WhtMale UP7458, 35-50, with camping gear, Jul'10

Discussion in 'The Unidentified' started by CarlK90245, May 10, 2011.

1. CarlK90245

CarlK90245 UID Moderator Staff Member Moderator

These remains were found back in July, but they still remain unidentified.

Read More:
    http://missoulian.com/news/state-and-regional/article_cdb808e9-3b85-5b24-ab03-df2abdcafb33.html

I saw an article on this case several months ago, and called the Sheriff's Dept to try to get additional basic info on the UID. Unfortunately, the detective was unwilling to say anything. I told him that I volunteer with an online forum that is frequented by family members of missing persons, and maybe a family member of this UID may come across the info in the forum. He dryly responded that I should tell them to put their DNA in CODIS.

2. Loading...

3. Cubby

Cubby fly the W!

Didn't think this one was in NamUs but had to check. It's not. Only one UID for MT found in 07.

Carl, any chance you can get ahold of the ME in this case and get someone from the ME's office to enter this doe into NamUs? It doesn't sound like the detective would be interested in utilizing NamUs but maybe the ME will.

4. traacker13

traacker13 New Member

5. CarlK90245

CarlK90245 UID Moderator Staff Member Moderator

6. rats

rats Where is Justice for the Jane and John Does?

This UID still isn't in NamUs, though there's "dental restorations" in NamUs from a different county that were found later that month... I wonder if there's any news and we just haven't heard it?