Found Deceased MT - Rebekah Barsotti 33, & dog (fnd deceased), Town Pump, Superior, Mineral Co, 20 Jul 2021 *Reward

Status
Not open for further replies.
As promised in yesterday's interview here is another interview with James Terry on Williston Trending Topics News Radio Live, sharing recorded statement between DB and another man.
James Terry Interview May 25, 2022

It is my understanding the "other man" will be live on Williston Trending Topics New Radio Live tomorrow.

There still has not been an ID on the body found on the riverbank of Clark Fork River last Tuesday. That's curious.

I finally had the time to listen to all the interviews. To be honest I have almost no words for it right now. It's absolutely mind blowing. What the heck is going on down there? The recordings of the "hit deal on the family" between DB and NJ are very telling and were already send to the authorities. LE should be all over it right now. The FBI should step in immediately based on the newest information and go after DB before he goes on the run. NJ explains that he thinks DB killed Rebekah by what he said. It was not explicitly said by DB, but more or less a confession between the lines and the used wording.

The (possible) body of Rebekah is at the Missoula Criminal Crime Lab since 17-5-2022 and the family is still waiting for DNA and dental information to be processed. Her mother asked if she could come over to the lab and look if Rebekah's tattoos were on the body. For heaven sake why is her mother denied that? The body was found with clothes. That could also be a good primary indication. There is only one woman missing from the Clark Fork River, so how big are the changes that this is somebody else. No mentioning of tattoos. According to Funk the body was very decomposed, but after inquiring what that means, he also said fully intact. It wasn't skeleton, there was only mentioning of degloving (skin slippage at the extremities) of the fingertips. Which seems to be very common, but the toes were intact. The body was found on the riverbank. This could be explained by the fact that the river was very high before and started to recede when the body was found, according to Funk.

Please do not use the attached images unless Rebekah's family approves them.

@laurawlms

So I mocked up a rough draft of a poster to try to express what I was thinking earlier.
It's just an idea.

I would like feedback and critique from you laurawlms / Rebekah's family most importantly
but also from other websleuth members;
Is this kind of thing appropriate?
In the first one I've gone very sensationalist to catch attention. In the second one I've toned it down a bit.
The idea I'm trying to get accross is to try to grab puplic interest in Rebekah's disapearance via her poor dog - who I believe was called Cerberus?

If this kind of idea is acceptable to you I can also imagine a similar video I (or someone else with better video skills, but I offer to try my best) could try to make in the hope that it would go viral.
I think, the first one is the best for grabbing attention but both look good.

Missing woman's body recovered from river – Missoulian
<snipped & BBM>
Rebekah Barsotti was identified as the deceased using dental records, according to a press release from the Mineral County Sheriff’s Office. They released Barsotti’s identity Thursday afternoon. Her body was found near River Bend Road east of Superior.

An investigation into the cause of death and circumstances continues
, the release stated.

Toth interview 060222

An interview with Sheriff Toth...he talks too much. For the record AM has had the dental records since October 2021. As far as I know she provided copies to both sheriff's departments at that time too. It would never have taken her a few days to acquire them to provide to the crime lab even if the Sheriff's departments hade misplaced their copies because several others have digital copies too. Toth is the only one that claims she was "badly decomposed"

My condolences to the family, I hope they can get some closure. I hope this was an accidental drowning and her last day was spent playing with her dog and they can find peace with that. It seems much better than the alternative.

Very sad news but I hope it is also one step closer towards answers, the truth, and justice for her family.
I saw HiddenTrueCrime is doing a livestream with Joseph Scott Morgan....I'm really interested to hear his insight on this.

Link for those who may also be interested

Thank you everyone for your condolences. Bittersweet indeed. There is comfort knowing where Rebekah is and that she is safe from harm. It's a new beginning. I believe the truth will come out...maybe not today or tomorrow but truth will prevail. I still believe foul play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle