Mum's desperation as son is hospitalised by bullies

Something seems off about this story. Wasn't the mother at the birthday party to protect her son from bullying? Why were his bullies invited to his birthday party? etc etc etc. Report bullying as soon as you hear about it. Do not think you will "Win them over". Give a bully an inch, and he/she will take a mile. You must protect your child at all costs.

Our family has some firsthand experience with this. Actions taken... a meeting with the principal who made excuses for the bully. This was not acceptable. A meeting with the parent who also made excuses and said they should all try to be friends. Not acceptable. In the end, charges had to be filed with the police and the bully had to appear in court. I also confronted him and his aunt face to face one day in a safe public place and when my temper was under control. I think he was 17 at the time. He was punished by the court and never bothered our family again.

You simply can not fiddle faddle around in my honest opinion. Act swiftly and decisively before it gets out of hand.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelKeell
Back