Murder by Manual and Ligature Strangulation

Holdon, You are starting to make me nervous again. Please read your post: "What matters is who used the term in 1996, not 1920! In 1996, the term was used in Europe, Asia, and America. It was used in politically charged conversations dealing with status and wealth, of which the RN was one.

You're dealing with a Kaczynski."

You appeared to be assuming that a Kaczynski was a European when you said "You're dealing with a Kaczynski". And the Squishified who replied "wasn't he American" was correct in assuming that is what you were saying.

Comeon watch what you post before you do it and then when someone questions your post, you won't have to get angry. :furious:

If you thought that I thought Kaczynski was European, I don't know how you would come to that conclusion. Maybe the same way some of these other conclusions? I don't know. I'm not angry, though.:innocent:

If you thought that I thought Kaczynski was European, I don't know how you would come to that conclusion. Maybe the same way some of these other conclusions? I don't know. I'm not angry, though.:innocent:

Glad to hear you are not angry although your posts towards AMES reveal a different side. But anyway. I came to the conclusion because of your post. That be the way I came to it and therefore and such. Indubitably it was your post.

Glad to hear you are not angry although your posts towards AMES reveal a different side. But anyway. I came to the conclusion because of your post. That be the way I came to it and therefore and such. Indubitably it was your post.

OOHH a different side:woohoo:

Last I knew, Ames wanted a link to the DNA report, so I gave him/her one.

OOHH a different side:woohoo:

Last I knew, Ames wanted a link to the DNA report, so I gave him/her one.

Well, no...what you gave me was something to Google..it wasn't actually a link, but thanks anyway...I found what I was looking for. And by the way...I am a SHE...pregnant and due in less than two weeks. So, at times you may just have to look over me. :cool:

Holdon,
You do make sense to me and I wouldn't argue over the little things. It's just that long windy RN. Why would a Kazynski write such a thing? And, frankly somewhat like Patsy's writing? Does that tell us something about that Kazynski?

Was anyone who knows Patsy a sexual sadistic predator?

Was anyone who knows Patsy a sexual sadistic predator?

This wasn't the act of a sexual sadist, Rupert. I think the FBI would have considered that. They tossed it into the wastepaper basket.

This wasn't the act of a sexual sadist, Rupert. I think the FBI would have considered that. They tossed it into the wastepaper basket.

In fact, Cyril Wecht said that it was anything BUT a sexual sadist...because she would have had far more damage internally, if that had of been the case. He said that whatever had been inserted into her, was done very carefully. A sexual sadist would not have been so careful...and he also wouldn't have wrapped her like a papoose when he was done either. Just these two things ALONE (not to mention many, many other things that I could list here)....scream that a parent did this.

In fact, Cyril Wecht said that it was anything BUT a sexual sadist...because she would have had far more damage internally, if that had of been the case. He said that whatever had been inserted into her, was done very carefully. A sexual sadist would not have been so careful...and he also wouldn't have wrapped her like a papoose when he was done either. Just these two things ALONE (not to mention many, many other things that I could list here)....scream that a parent did this.

And lets not forget Patsy's words, "I know in my heart I did not do this" and the fact that she could handle the situation better now because she will be with JonBenet soon and she specifically said "when JonBenet had to go".

Gee Patsy why did JonBenet have to go anywhere. Holdon, can you tell us why JonBenet had to go?

And lets not forget Patsy's words, "I know in my heart I did not do this" and the fact that she could handle the situation better now because she will be with JonBenet soon and she specifically said "when JonBenet had to go".

Gee Patsy why did JonBenet have to go anywhere. Holdon, can you tell us why JonBenet had to go?

I am sure that Holdon knows why JB had to go. (It may even have something to do with the Manson murders).

Yeah, I'm sure we'll go back to Jack the Ripper, if need be!

Yeah, I'm sure we'll go back to Jack the Ripper, if need be!

I am quite positive that if Holdon could mix Jack the Ripper into the JB case somehow....she/he will do it.

That way of putting it....it certainly sounds like PR trying to convince herself (and everyone else) that she killed her by accident...so in her heart, she "did not do this" (murder her daughter) because actually, she DIDN'T murder her. It was ab accident. As in, "we didn't mean for this to happen".

Well, that's kind of what I mean whenever I say that it was "the other person."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Postalgirl74
Back