Murder Suspect Kimberly Kessler Used 18 Different Aliases, Lived In 33 Cities & 14 States Since 1996

Discussion in 'Crimes in the News' started by cybervampira, Jun 2, 2018.

1. Jethro4WS

Jethro4WS Well-Known Member

I am not completely sold on this unless at the time her mother showed up that her mother used the name Melissa to refer to Kimberly. Otherwise, I am dumbfounded about how that encounter went down without using "Kimberly's" name in one form or another.

This is why I said earlier that there is something important missing out of the story. It is very possible that her mother knew of Kimberly's aliases up to a certain point or even throughout all of this despite anything she has said in the media.

2. Owutatangledweb

Owutatangledweb Well-Known Member

I don't have links for her mugshots, just screen shots. But why does every mugshot show injuries to her face in the exact same spot? Did joleen fight her? Were there Victims in the past that fought her just before a mugshot? What is that?

3. bears10

bears10 Well-Known Member

Was he definitely there when the mom showed up? Maybe Kimberly relayed the interaction to him when he got home from work or something. Or Kimberly went outside to tell her mom to leave and came back inside angry. The wording in the article I read didn’t seem to indicate whether or not he met Kimberly’s mom, but I may be glossing over something since I’m tired.

I’m kind of curious why you seem to not believe him. What do you think he has to hide or what reason he has to lie?

Jethro4WS and Gardener1850 like this.
  4. Jethro4WS

I think that there are things being left out that were told to the FBI but the FBI has asked not be shared. But, once again, he describes and contends that Kimberly's mother did, in fact, meet Evan. He could not be certain of that unless he was there. Otherwise, he should say that the only way he knows Kimberly's mother was lying about not seeing Evan was because Kimberly told him about it.

So, no matter what happened with that encounter I can't imagine that Kimberly's mother referred to Kimberly, interacted with Kimberly, using nothing more than personal pronouns or just looking in her direction and speaking. That is, I can't believe Kimberly's mother didn't refer to Kimberly by a name.

So, for me, the only question I have is what name was it.

If it was Melissa then that means Kimberly's mother was aware that Kimberly had been passing herself off as Melissa McKernan for years.

If it was Kimberly then it would not be consistent with the story related by Evan's father and I can't imagine that wouldn't have stirred things up more.

So I think that there is a small detail being left out. Why that is I don't know.

Also, there is another missing detail. From the story we know that KImberly's mother saw Evan despite what Kimberly's mother has related in the media. What we don't know is whether or not the primary purpose of Kimberly's mother tracking down Kimberly in Virginia Beach was to, in fact, see Evan or if that was just a consequence of showing up to find Kimberly.

It would be helpful to know just how much her mother really knows about Kimberly's aliases and activities. I think she knows way more than she has said and that I don't believe that they were out of contact for any great amount of time. It would not surprise me if Kimberly and her mother had been in contact via something like Facebook. But that would be under some fake profile for Kimberly and possibly even a fake one for her mother.

I know I haven't come across one facebook or other social media for any of Kimberly's aliases. One would think that she would have such things to make her identity "more real". If anyone has found Kimberly anywhere on social media under any name I would hope they would share a link.

5. MissKJN

MissKJN Member

6. FromGermany

FromGermany Well-Known Member

Prayer Warrior against principalities, dark powers, rulers of the darkness of this world.

7. FromGermany

Find Melissa Losey in US
    Melissa
    Losey age ~43
    Lived in:
    Virginia Beach, VA • Waco, TX • Phoenix, AZ • Aurora, CO • Pittsburgh, PA
    -.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Melissa K Mcernan age: ~43

Known as: Melissa Losey, Melissa K Mckernan

Related to: William L***y, 71Zekiel L***y, 42Belinda L***y, 69 ...

Has lived in: Phoenix, AZAurora, COPittsburgh, PA ...

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
    Confused already. Who is listing this, because I'm not able? I stumbled upon it, when I had no idea, I was searching at all .....

Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
    Jethro4WS likes this.
  8. FromGermany

I think, KK preferred the first (middle) names:

Jennifer, Jenn
    Melissa, Malissa
    Christa, Christina
    Pamela, Pam
    Marie (first or middle name)
    Lee (middle name)
    It seems, she changed between these first/middle names back and forth, adding her
    most popular surname of a certain period.

9. Jethro4WS

It is my understanding that she actually took her names from head stones of young children buried in cemeteries rather than pick and choose names. She likely only added a middle name if there wasn't one on the the head stone. So far the only alias that doesn't come from a head stone is the Melissa Losey name since that was what her Melissa McKernan name became when she married a guy in Arizona.

10. FromGermany

Sorry, if I confused someone other (than myself, haha) by talking of KK's twin sister.
    Sherry Vanessa Holland (missing) has a twin sister, KK has not AFAIK.

I just noticed my error, when looking on the WS thread of Holland.

11. FromGermany

Useless to talk about (without a result), but I'm searching for KK/JS as a "woman trucker" or "lady trucker". At least I know now, that it is called that. :cool:

12. SweetCaroline09

SweetCaroline09 Member

What if she buries her victims at the cemetery :oops:

cybervampira likes this.
  13. Peachykeen

Peachykeen Active Member

Lots of stories coming out of that family, Losey. They are commenting in a Facebook group. Evidently KK was a stripper lol.. reminds me of Lori Ruff...

turanna25 likes this.
  14. 1&2&3

1&2&3 Well-Known Member

Can you can you tell us the Facebook name? Is it a specific page talking about KK?

15. Peachykeen

Peachykeen Active Member

It's called "Kimberly Kessler Missing Pieces: Sleuth Group".