Murdered Pit Bull Destin FL

Discussion in 'Up to the Minute' started by wildTrose, Mar 19, 2009.

1. wildTrose

wildTrose New Member

For all of you who thinks these dogs are extremely dangerous.....This one never had a chance...and no its not dog fighting either!

(Warning Graphic)
    http://www.weartv.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/wear_vid_6443.shtml

DESTIN - It's a case that pushed Animal Control investigators to the breaking point. They say it was the worst crime scene they've ever laid eyes on.

2. Loading...

3. MeoW333

MeoW333 New Member

http://www.newsherald.com/news/pit_72644___article.html/bull_say.html

Here's a news article with no pictures.

I don't buy the self defense bit in the least. That was complete overkill. Dogs can usually sense things about people.
    From what it sounds the dog was trying to protect itself from the human that viciously murdered it. Keep the man locked up before he starts on humans..

4. lovelabs

lovelabs Takin' it one day at a time

I just cant bring myself to read the article. My love for dogs is too deep and these kinds of stories just break my heart.

5. wildTrose

wildTrose New Member

This one will do more the break your heart! It will crush it!!!
    Ive never read anything so horrendous as this animal abuse story!

6. lovelabs

lovelabs Takin' it one day at a time

Then I know for sure that I won't be reading the article. Just like I believe God has a special place for the SOs, murderers, rapist etc...I believe he has a special place for those who abuse and kill pets/animals. (Other than those that hunt for food and are ethical hunters.)

7. Kat

Kat Kind words do not cost much

I can't bring myself to read the article either. I love dogs too. I have two that are a big part of our family.

I do have a healthy respect for dogs though. And I have to admit that the breed mentioned above can put me on high alert if I see one as stray. Which I have quite a few times in my neighborhood.

No dog deserves to be killed. I do love dogs, I think what I'm trying to say is if I were getting chased by a dog, I really would hope it was a chihuahua instead of a Pit Bull.

8. kgeaux

kgeaux New Member

Oh, Jesus. I am crying. I can't believe this man did this to the dog. How can anyone be so CRUEL?

I have a pitbull. He is a beauty, he is gentle, he is kind. My prayers are with Marie, and I am trying not to pray for Mr. Thayer, because I'm afraid I'd pray that he'd face the same fate he'd dished out.

9. kgeaux

kgeaux New Member

Always treat strays as if they were abused dogs who have failed to bond with humans. Your respect IS healthy!

10. Kymistry35

Kymistry35 It's never to late to be who you could have been

5 years is not nearly enough for what that POS did to that poor dog.