Murt Needs Everyone to Log into His Site Now!

Murt just reported Breaking News will be on his site in a few minutes.
He only said the News was "good News".

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murtwitnessone-live
~~~~~~~~~~~~

UPDATE: Not really 'breaking'. it was the info from Discovery, thanking everyone from WS, SM, Murts, etc for their food donations.
This was already reported HERE at WS much, much earlier. lol

November 09, 2008

Internet Community Helps Volunteers in Caylee Anthony Search

This is not so much an update about the search effort but more so a thank you to all of the people who have come forward to help provide the volunteers in the Caylee Anthony search with much needed food and supplies.
Readers of Investigation Discovery's Criminal Report Daily, along with members of Scared Monkeys, Websleuths, Caylee's Angels, CourtTV/In Session and Murt Witness One, have all ordered food from area restaurants in the past two days and had it delivered to the command post. These groups and their members should be recognized for the generosity they have shown to the volunteers who are actively searching for Caylee. Were it not for them, this search would not be possible.
Texas EquuSearch is grateful to everyone for their support during this search effort.
Discuss The Caylee Anthony Case

There are lots of gators in that river. Murt also said he has an underwater camera they may be able to use.

It's going to be a nerve wrecking day but I will be riding along with Murt... along with about 1000 other passengers. :)

Make sure there's a spot for me on that roof, please. DiDep for Murt. Thanks, lilt

Murt just reported Breaking News will be on his site in a few minutes.
He only said the News was "good News".

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murtwitnessone-live

Let the hearing impaired (no sound on this dinosaur I am working from since my own computer died a horrible death yesterday) know what the announcement is when you hear it, if you could...:blowkiss:

How close is this to the area where Casey was supposedly seen walking out of the woods by that man (or men)?

Let the hearing impaired (no sound on this dinosaur I am working from since my own computer died a horrible death yesterday) know what the announcement is when you hear it, if you could...:blowkiss:

Hi Magic-Cat,
I updated in my original post but I'll put it here also.
It was not as "breaking" as one would hope. :)

UPDATE: Not really 'breaking'. it was the info from Discovery, thanking everyone from WS, SM, Murts, etc for their food donations.
This was already reported HERE at WS much, much earlier. lol

November 09, 2008

Internet Community Helps Volunteers in Caylee Anthony Search

This is not so much an update about the search effort but more so a thank you to all of the people who have come forward to help provide the volunteers in the Caylee Anthony search with much needed food and supplies.
Readers of Investigation Discovery's Criminal Report Daily, along with members of Scared Monkeys, Websleuths, Caylee's Angels, CourtTV/In Session and Murt Witness One, have all ordered food from area restaurants in the past two days and had it delivered to the command post. These groups and their members should be recognized for the generosity they have shown to the volunteers who are actively searching for Caylee. Were it not for them, this search would not be possible.
Texas EquuSearch is grateful to everyone for their support during this search effort.
Discuss The Caylee Anthony Case

Thank you Amity. I like your name and one of my daughter's has it also...Greek for friendship-not Amittyville Horror...:crazy:

They may not, but one thing that they do sell is silver cross pendants and charms. It may have been said that she purchased the materials for the necklace at JCPenny-meaning perhaps she got the cross there. Things do sometimes get quoted out of context and before you know it someone who said materials is quoted as having said fabric. Does that make sense?

It makes sense to me.

WOW. This is very promising.

Tricia I agree that as insignificant as it may seem to some here, the fact that the FBI is in on this and returning with divers says something promising! I am keeping my fingers crossed and praying that precious Caylee be found and returned to her grandfather as soon as possible. After hearing those tapes I cried so hard for him and Caylee, and was physically ill myself!

boy those ppl on the chat over there like to talk about WS'rs huh?

I pity them that is really sad.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

If they are picking on WS'ers at least they are leaving others alone. Jealousy is the sincerest form of flattery. :blowkiss:

In what chat? Thre are some troll issues on Murts chat but it is not being condoned there!

Ohh I know that! I know it's not Murt or his "people", it's random idiots talking crap.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

If they are picking on WS'ers at least they are leaving others alone. Jealousy is the sincerest form of flattery. :blowkiss:

It's kind of funny reading the misinformation they type out about people here! And to be honest I kinda have a feeling who a couple people may be by the nicks they are using and the people they are talking about.

When I saw the title of this thread I went to Murt's site and he's back home and has the webcam on himself. He was taking questions from his chat board when I got there, but very quickly decided to stop the chat, saying he was going to simply do a narrative of what's going on.

Murt said that he got a call to get his butt down to J.Blanchard right away. Murt went and LP said that Tim is going but he's going to stay and continue the search. He told Murt that Casey had made two crosses, and she purchased fabric for these two crosses at J.C. Penneys (evidently that was on the J.C. Penney's credit card). The cross on the tree was found in September when the TES searchers first searched. A picture was taken of it. The picture was shown to the female body guard who was in the house with Casey when she was on home confinement. The female body guard identified the fabric and beads as what Casey has.

LP showed the spot. Murt said there's two small trees, 10 - 15 feet high that frame the spot where LP believe Casey put Caylee into the water. He described the trees as a tree with a maple leaf type of leaf on them. The cross was hanging on one of these two trees.

LP thinks Caylee is in a garbage bag. Murt says it's the Econ River that flows through J.Blanchard Park, and in that area there's a lot of debris and it's likely that a bag would get caught on tree roots in that area.

When Murt met with LP at J.Blanchard Park, there was FBI there and the FBI will be putting divers into the water to search at 8:00am tomorrow morning. Murt will be there to film it, and is leaving his house between 6:00am - 6:30am.

If the FBI is involved in this, would they allow Murt to film this? I smell a rat lol

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kenzo2011
Back