Murt's Live Camara Recording In Orlando Now..

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little about Murt:
Murt lost his 25 year old son due to complications of diabetes in 2000, Murt and his wife who recently deceased from the same complications use to set off balloons in their son's memory on August 24. This year, Murt set off balloons for his wife, his son and Caylee. This man has such a kind heart.
Many asked him if we could help him with gas and such while he takes us for a ride each day. Murt has asked not to send him anything, please donate to TES in honor of his site.

Murt will be at the search on Sat. but cannot search due to being considered Media. He will broadcast anything he can get to.
Prayers to Murt for allowing us into his home, and life, while he as the rest of us pray for Caylees body to be brought to peace.:blowkiss:

Someone said they found bones..adult bones but I finally had to go to the ladies room and missed it. Did anyone catch that? think they might be Jennifer's if so?

If you mean the ones found yesterday in Deltona, FL, they are supposedly an adult. I read they were bones of a male but haven't found confirmation of that from the SO yet.

A little about Murt:
Murt lost his 25 year old son due to complications of diabetes in 2000, Murt and his wife who recently deceased from the same complications use to set off balloons in their son's memory on August 24. This year, Murt set off balloons for his wife, his son and Caylee. This man has such a kind heart.
Many asked him if we could help him with gas and such while he takes us for a ride each day. Murt has asked not to send him anything, please donate to TES in honor of his site.

Murt will be at the search on Sat. but cannot search due to being considered Media. He will broadcast anything he can get to.
Prayers to Murt for allowing us into his home, and life, while he as the rest of us pray for Caylees body to be brought to peace.:blowkiss:

Thank you for the info, mydailyopinions. I had no idea about Murt. I will pray.

They are doing a prayer/moment of silence for Caylee in 2 minutes.

This is the first time I've visited Murt's site. There's no sound right now, correct? Or is it just me???

Murt's been setting up his truck. Tim Miller just pulled up and they're getting ready to do the training.

This is the first time I've visited Murt's site. There's no sound right now, correct? Or is it just me???
Correct. He is getting in and out of his car - setting up. When he's out of the car, there is no commentary/sound.

Looks as if he's back...setting up the 'mast' (? I think that's what he said).

Geez, I'll never get anything done now. I have to go to the Food & Wine thing at Epcot tonight which we do every year and enjoy, but I would rather stay glued here. Ugh!

he was playing music earlier..really cool. Okay sleuthers with no access to murt....Tims rv just pulled up...or big bus should I say. and they are getting the command center ready and ready to train.

Does anyone know if Murt will be there tomorrow?

Yeah, he said he's taying at the same hotel and he would start by 8 in the morning .

the mast is the tower like on a tv truck

Murt cannot search though..he's considered media and they won't allow him to search.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member