Murt's Live Camara Recording In Orlando Now..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I've let my presence be known on Murt's site. I don't think we're very liked by some there.

I hate to seem like a pessimist, or to dash the hopes of all the wonderful folks around here. But some of the comments in the media regarding this search bringing Caylee home this weekend are way to optomistic. LP in particular (love him or hate him) has been a little too confident about the field searches chances.

And it isn't a numbers thing. 1000 searchers, 3000 searchers, 7000 searchers, it really doesn't matter as the searchers are mostly ordinary everyday untrained regular folks who simply want to help out. This is great but the simple fact is they really do not know what they are looking for. And by that I mean they do not know or realize what the things they are searching for actually look like. I know TES has explained they are looking for skeletal remains, and not a child. But I doubt that has fully sunk in with most.

It is extremely dificult to pick out this sort of remains in woods or field. If visable or above ground they will look like more ground clutter. Sticks and rocks. The things that will make them stand out to an experienced searcher are subtle, flashes of color from clothing remains etc.

I am not saying that the search will fail, I am mearly trying to warn everyone about getting their hopes too high. What they are looking for at this point is extremely dificult to find unless they have a very narrow and clearly defined target area. And the only way they would get that at this point would be KC talking.

You are so right, but I still have hope. It will be hard not to keep my hopes high, I was so sad last time Tes left Florida. Hugs to all the searchers, I will I could be there in person, but my heart has been there all day.

I want to express if there is a person that is discussing the Search they were on, TES is prepared to deal with such an individual.

It is BEYOND ME why anyone would want to jeopardize a search for this child to get a mention on a chat, of which there are probably millions. How does this contribute to finding Caylee? I know how it hurts are efforts, badly. As I am not permitted to discuss it either, you can simply deduct that it does.

ITA. I'm getting the impression from the live feed that there may be a few looky-lou's around who are not there to search for Caylee, but rather to hang with LP or the crew...it gives me the same feeling as some of those protestors who were just jumping on the bandwagon and didn't really have a vested emotional connection to the case.

Since I don't get the chat feed, I'm wondering how on earth KC supporters are getting on to bash WS!!!!

Well I've let my presence be known on Murt's site. I don't think we're very liked by some there.

Hey Baby Doll! You are right. But remember, it's not people we should be concerned about or fret over one iota. They hate us here, they hate us there, they hate us everywhere. They hate!

I'm thankful for all those that have helped and participated. Even like us that can't actually go out. We care. :blowkiss:

The only ones spewing hatred are from a certain site that hates WS. Most are not spewing the hatred... please don't make more out of it than it is, peeps!

Yeah! What is a "monkey" and why do they want to know if we are one???? I don't want to be discriminated against just because they think I'm a monkey...
No monkeys here Gma Kat! Not to worry.

I think the mods were doing a great job booting the spammers and rude people but after a few hours of that, they began booting people who did nothing wrong. I, and many others who have been banned havent spoken two words in the chat area. Its strange, to say the least

as fast as the feed was scrolling (when I could actually get it) could perhaps misidentify some spammers/bashers.

I've been on since noon with no issues... but I haven't spoken up, but maybe once. Just running the streaming vid in the background as I work.

You are welcome.

I like to see what is going on but I can do without the chat room and all the trolls. :)

Yeah, you won't catch me over there.

I see LP on the left of the screen.

I just got in without my hat so I don't know what's going on. There were a lot of ignorant posters there today. I saw quite a few WS people there. They definitely had to many mods. Maybe they are mostly from SM and that is the problem. They could have been weeding out WS members and if that is the case then they are not in it for the cause. It's about Caylee.

My error message says "cannot join channel, address is banned". I tried refreshing, didnt work. Grrr....:)

I've got Murt on right now in the background - everything working, live stream, sound, and chat board.

Hey Baby Doll! You are right. But remember, it's not people we should be concerned about or fret over one iota. They hate us here, they hate us there, they hate us everywhere. They hate!

I'm thankful for all those that have helped and participated. Even like us that can't actually go out. We care. :blowkiss:

I wasn't concerned with them nor giving them attention. Doesn't much bother me. I'm just glad to see fellow WSers there with me.

Hi...I am new to WS and don't quite understand all the "abbreviations" as of yet. Can you pls tell me what KC is in reference to?

Thanks!

So, 2,000+ people out searching for little Caylee, and KC just fed her fat face, her tummy nice and full, and is now lounging in her cell reading her Stephen King book and getting ready to write to her new friend, Scott P. ::sarcasm:: Grrrrr.

Now they are saying 3000 searchers. I still can't get over the fact KC could be preventing all this time, effort, money that is going into this search by just opening her mouth. Do you think she is feeling scared or powerful?
It's sad to say but I think she's probably enjoying every minute of it ~ if they're no where near where Caylee is. :mad:

Hi...I am new to WS and don't quite understand all the "abbreviations" as of yet. Can you pls tell me what KC is in reference to?

Thanks!

Welcome, I'm new also.... Don't worry, you'll catch on pretty quickly. Just keep reading the posts. There's new ones all the time.

Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member