Murt's Live Camara Recording In Orlando Now..

Status
Not open for further replies.
i donated $5.00 to TES. thats all i could afford at this time. i wish i could do more.

Hey JohnieLee,

Every little bit helps!

I got a little resourceful yesterday.....
I had $5 on me. My grandson came in with his tooth fairy money- $1 , it was a molar.
I skidaddled over to my neighbor and asked her if she had any spare change for a good cause.
She asked the cause, I went into my TES speach. LOL
She handed me another 5 bill and within an hour, two more neighbors were at my door with their 5's. LOLOLOL
I put it in an envelope, went down to my bank, deposited it in the ATM, came home and went straight to my PayPal and sent it to TES.
Easy Peazy!
What started out as 5 bucks, in a little less than an hour grew to $21.
It paid to practice my TES speach over and over knowing I'd be using it soon. LOL

Tomorrow in the early morning I am going to start going through junk drawers and some old boxes for change and I'm going to do the same thing (TES speach) with the neighbor on the other side of me. *evil grin*

Just think JohnieLee, how many bottles of water your $5 will buy! Or, a few bags of raw carrots as a munchie for the horses, or Skeeter spray for the searchers!
Oh heck, $5 can go pretty dern far when those pro searchers put their minds to it.
Good for you!

Murt said to phone, That sucks, explains why Cindy's not working...

What happened to the 10,000 bounty hunters & searchers that LP said would show up?

CNN reported 2000 today. Probably more tomorrow...and isn't Monday or Tuesday a holiday? I think all told they may get close to the number..which when Tim and LP were on NG they said they expected possibly 7000. That's alot of people in one search effort over a few day period. And remember those numbers probably don't include all the OCSO and other people professional people that were part of the search.

I would like to thank everyone for being so kind. I am new to WS but have been following the Caylee Anthony case since day 1.
I take it that Murt is a member here who is kind enough to take the "WS crew" along for the ride during the search for Caylee?
Nice to meet everyone and "thanks" Murt for allowing me to get onboard since yesterday.
I am from Eastern KY and have just gotten totally wrapped up in finding Caylee and bringing her Justice!!

technicalconfusion
You want cherry or grape?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gma Kat
Yeah! What is a "monkey" and why do they want to know if we are one???? I don't want to be discriminated against just because they think I'm a monkey...

Probably wants to know if they're from the website.

Your comment gave me the giggles :floorlaugh:

LOL , meeeee too and I'm still giggling! LOL

About Murt's site.....I had problems until I registered, with the name I use here. Once I registered I didn't have any problem getting the video or the chat.
I wish there was a SLOW button on that dang chat...my reflexes and sight are way too slow to keep up!

I just made Murt's site smaller and then moved it over to the right of my screen so that I could still see the video but not the chat. That way I could still keep up with WS. A win-win. lol

CNN reported 2000 today. Probably more tomorrow...and isn't Monday or Tuesday a holiday? I think all told they may get close to the number..which when Tim and LP were on NG they said they expected possibly 7000. That's alot of people in one search effort over a few day period. And remember those numbers probably don't include all the OCSO and other people professional people that were part of the search.
Tuesday is the official holiday (Veterans' Day) but I'd imagine a lot of people are taking off work Monday to make a 4-day weekend.

HEY EVERYBODY! LONG TIME NO NURSIE POSTIE! I was over at Murt's observing the search and ENDURING the horrid slander of the banned people! I tell ya, I have NEVER seen such contempt!

Tigger, it is okay to think Rob is hot...as he is lol!

SS, how are you sista?

And to all my other buds......hey! and big hugs to all of you. It is nice to be back home at ws from Murts. It made me feel kinda greasy and icky being there. Like I needed a nice hot shower while using some commet for soap.

kisses to all my ws peeps!

HEY EVERYBODY! LONG TIME NO NURSIE POSTIE! I was over at Murt's observing the search and ENDURING the horrid slander of the banned people! I tell ya, I have NEVER seen such contempt!

Tigger, it is okay to think Rob is hot...as he is lol!

SS, how are you sista?

And to all my other buds......hey! and big hugs to all of you. It is nice to be back home at ws from Murts. It made me feel kinda greasy and icky being there. Like I needed a nice hot shower while using some commet for soap.

kisses to all my ws peeps!
Haha. I didn't sign up to post (too much confusion)...But I did see you/read you! Felt like you were family! LOL.

It's a funny feeling to be riding around with Murt. :)

I spent the entire day with Murt online. No problems ever were encountered. I must have missed the majority of the ws bashing, but I did hear the voicemail from PattyG (if that really was Patty) as many others did. That I think most likely set off the bashing as she identified herself as a mod from here.

I am sure the monkey was referring to Scared Monkeys. It's another forum site like WS. It has a Caylee forum there. The posters are known as "monkeys".

That's good to know. Was thinking it was rather low to be name calling during a search. Never know on the internet. Thanks.

He's cranking up the Eagles....love it....

Haha. I didn't sign up to post (too much confusion)...But I did see you/read you! Felt like you were family! LOL.

I saw y'all over there at Murt's. Lawdy, the trolls were out from under their bridges, weren't they? They simply ruin the chat for everyone who is serious about it.
I felt so sorry for Murt.

Lady Sleuth
jmho

Eagles "The long run"....fitting lyrics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics