Murt's Live Camara Recording In Orlando Now..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had soooo much fun in the car with Murt
Then for some reason got kicked off.......WTH? I was only smoking up on the roof

We can see Murt now, giving synopsis of the vids he's showing

Either they're imposters, or Tricia, JBean and PattyG are over there. But, it's great music!:)

Earlier today MURT asked the MODS there to reinstate someone they thought they were not due to the username.

The ISP was checked and the person was from NY, not Florida. Don't go by usernames, anyone can use anothers name, I learned that a long way back.

Earlier today MURT asked the MODS there to reinstate someone they thought they were not due to the username.

The ISP was checked and the person was from NY, not Florida. Don't go by usernames, anyone can use anothers name, I learned that a long way back.

Tell me about it...:rolleyes: Mine seems to be popular these days...

there's talk on murt's board that something was found by the airport anybody?

This was the first time I have experienced the murt. He seems like a sweet man, and yes there are a lot of trolls there. I, however, changed my user name for the other place as I didn't want certain someones to use mine on WS. Quite addicting little webcam set-up he has, and I hope he gets the help he needs to clean it up a bit.

It also happened to me. I don't think I was purposely banned, just some glitch. I refreshed my page, and VOILA! I was back again. But, yeah, I got the banned message, too.

So, ...try pm' ing someone again or maybe, try logging in again. Refreshing worked for me, no idea why.

Thanks Paladine, I'll try that tomorrow if Im not able to show up in person. Im expecting my babies in two weeks but I really want to try to be there and offer my support, if even in a small way

This was the first time I have experienced the murt. He seems like a sweet man, and yes there are a lot of trolls there. I, however, changed my user name for the other place as I didn't want certain someones to use mine on WS. Quite addicting little webcam set-up he has, and I hope he gets the help he needs to clean it up a bit.

I did the same, different hat.

I figure I am not alone in being relatively new (and addicted) to WS and there are things posted and people and other sites referred to here that make me feel as though I arrived in the middle of the movie.

For starters, who the heck is Murt?

Thanks Paladine, I'll try that tomorrow if Im not able to show up in person. Im expecting my babies in two weeks but I really want to try to be there and offer my support, if even in a small way

O/T: You pregnant with twins?!!! I have twins...about to turn 4 in a few weeks.

Well, Merry, first off: welcome to Websleuths. I just discovered Murt, myself... so I will leave it to the other members to fill you in on him.

Well, Merry, first off: welcome to Websleuths. I just discovered Murt, myself... so I will leave it to the other members to fill you in on him.

Ditto...just found him today but have heard about him. I had mixed messages on whether he was a forbidden subject or not but today a mod here (patty, i think, maybe jbean) said that there was bad blood once and it was washed over and cleared so I went to look. He seems like a sweet man. Here's a link to his live cam. He will be back on again shortly.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murtwitnessone-live

:woohoo: Welcome to our new posters! Websleuths rocks! So do our members! Glad you are here.

Thank you KOOL LOOK. I registered the other day, you guys are really something. I'm here in the Anne Pressly area but came here to keep up with today's search.

I was at Murts since this morning. I'll tell you, the drive home was a riot. People are great.

I just checked out Murt's site. I do not like chat rooms at all and could care less reading in a chat room about people criticizing and fussing with others. Was Murt at the search today or just what is he showing on livestream? He had a good idea to do all this.

I was at Murts since this morning. I'll tell you, the drive home was a riot. People are great.

I took the cruise with y'all too and loved it. Murt is a very nice man that has the patience of a saint it seems. His music was cool too. I appreciated all of his hard work to bring us that live feed. :clap::clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288