musings on Hailey- have any?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were told the phone was left at the home...<we were told a lot of 'things' > BUT we don't know that for fact, nor do we know that it was home ALL day...nor do we know if or where it pinged or even if any calls were made to it or from it.

As far as sightings...well maybe no has recanted, but they sure as heck aren't beating tamborines shrieking insistence that they DID see her regardless of LE's stance. So...
I don't know whether she was seen or not. But I do know that if you see someone around and are used to seeing them here or there, it becomes very easy to confuse exactly when it was you saw them, where. Especially if you were alone and have no one to bounce your memory off of.

who knows, this child needs found and some of the who, what, wheres can be hashed over then.

Well, at 2.40PM he was still in Big Spring. Assuming he was still at his mothers house when he made the call, it would have taken at least half an hour to reach CC at the speed limit, plus a bit extra for urban travel. He would also have had to get into his vehicle and get out of it at CC, then enter the house. So, if there was some sort of confrontation there it would have happened at around 3:20-3:25 at the earliest.

Then you would have to allow for a confrontation (probably not going to happen without some sort of run up), a homicide, collecting the body, disposing of it, and cleaning up so completely that there was no trace of anything, then sit back with a beer and watch TV. All of that would have had to happen before DD arrived at 4PM. Remember, DD was running around the house for at least 5 minutes before entering as well.

That does not leave a whole lot of time for SA to have done anything. He would literally have had 5 minutes or less to hide the body so well that no one could find it. That does not seem realistic. We are talking at most 40 minutes for everything, and probably a lot less. If he did something to HD, he literally would have had to hide the body in the house, and since someone was allways there from that point on, he could not have gotten rid of it later.

30 minutes from his moms to Ccity and you are most definately not doing the speed limit, more like 100 mph. I made that treck many times. From the area of his mothers house to the Interstate Hwy that goes towards Ccity *speed trap... probably at least 15 to 20 mins, then another 37 miles. I would have to say at least 45 mins and that is definately not following the speed limit.

BUT- why did BD first say she didn't know SA 'quit' work and then later talked about washing coveralls for him to turn in, but sounds like they never were.
Things that make ya go hmm.

It has been reported that he turned in those coveralls that morning.

Confirmed or not, they are still sightings unless shown otherwise. You can't discount them simply because they don't agree with whatever your theory was. As far as I know, no one has recanted. Also, they are tied to particular times and events and are reports by people who knew who she was. While they might not remember the details, the fact that they are associated with specific things makes them likely to at least got the part about seeing her right. LE has only said that they could not be corroborated electronically, whatever that means. They did not disprove them. What they could not do was independently verify whatever the person saw, which is the case for allmost all eye witness testimony anyway. Your friend having been "seen" is completely irrelevant to this case, it proves nothing.

Not to mention, the text send from the home phone does in fact corroborate one of the sightings, since it corresponded to the approximate time. In any case, there are a limited number of people who could have sent the text. It obviously wasn't BD or SA, so who do you propose it was if not HD? As far as MB and HD not being that friendly, keep in mind that the statement that the mother gave shortly after that gave no indication that that was the case. If they were not friends at the time she would have said so, and she didn't. Instead she distanced her daughter from the Dunn house and denied communication. It doesn't matter what spin is placed on the relationship later, the statements made earliest would be the most accurate.

Thank you.

Yet someone reports seeing her in a vehicle headed to Snyder and that sighting is released to the public... go figure on that one. What would make that person seeing her (in a vehicle?) more reliable?

I honestly don't place much weight on those affidavits, they were only written to obtain search warrants and are only that individuals view? hypothesis? story? They are not allowed in a Court-of-Law for a REASON.

As for Child *advertiser censored*? I saw that original story change within 30 minutes. I sure do hope that editor/writer is feels every bit of pain/guilt that mother, family, friends and whole community has suffered from the scandalous reporting and changing the focus of the search.

HD sent that text. The dogs tracked her to the friends door. She was seen that evening walking with that friend and an unknown boy. The police did locate the two girls she was seen walking with near her home, after they went to her school and with all the kids present said, "she is a runaway, we are confident in that".

Or as P.Toombs the chief said, "all EVIDENCE leads us to believe she is a runaway".

I would love to hear about that evidence from LE, not any dang reporter that is just concerned about ratings.

JMO

"you ain't talkin' to a jerk, ya know"... Barney Fife.

I dont know what evidence he had that lead him to believe that ,or if it was a tactic he was using at the time but I do remember he spent a few days searching for writings of Hailey's . I can speculate he found a note and wanted to make sure she wrote it. That speculation would be very dependant on having faith in that dept ,which in all honesty I dont so I cannot even pretend to have confident feelings on that speculation.
Other than that recoved text might have lead them to that conclusion but I would think it would have to be a good lead for it to be stated in such a confident way.

30 minutes from his moms to Ccity and you are most definately not doing the speed limit, more like 100 mph. I made that treck many times. From the area of his mothers house to the Interstate Hwy that goes towards Ccity *speed trap... probably at least 15 to 20 mins, then another 37 miles. I would have to say at least 45 mins and that is definately not following the speed limit.

Yes, I know, if you were doing the speed limit you would take longer. I made a shorter estimate because it would be argued as a counterpoint that he could have been speeding, so I took that into account.

The point was that the window for him to have done anything after reaching CC would have been very small even taking that into account.

Another Young woman with child missing in C-City ! Since about 2:30 pm Wed. SA has been in Dunn at Grandmothers for about 2 weeks ! Don't necessarily think it is a related case, but you have to wonder?

Another Young woman with child missing in C-City ! Since about 2:30 pm Wed. SA has been in Dunn at Grandmothers for about 2 weeks ! Don't necessarily think it is a related case, but you have to wonder?

Do you have a link ?

there is a thread here-
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=173450"]TX TX - Brittany Hill, 23, & daughter Chloe, 2, Colorado City, 23 May 2012 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Driving through Colorado City right now. Thinking of you sweet Hailey! I was happy to see there was still a billboard with her pic on the way from Ft Worth to Colorado City.

One year and 5 months- you are NOT forgotten Hailey- still searching

Yes, I know, if you were doing the speed limit you would take longer. I made a shorter estimate because it would be argued as a counterpoint that he could have been speeding, so I took that into account.

The point was that the window for him to have done anything after reaching CC would have been very small even taking that into account.

You are estimating 5 minutes by assuming SA did something to Hailey in the afternoon. In my opinion she was already "out of the house" by afternoon. If SA did something to her, he had from about midnight on the last night DD saw her until the afternoon she was reported missing to dispose of her body and cover up a crime. That is "assuming" he is the perpitrator. My estimate is about 35-40 hours to cover up.

All the circumstantial stuff originates from the 6:15 AM job "firing", later to discover he quit. To me this is the beginning of the cover up and it is a long time until Hailey is reported missing and a long time to get rid of evidence. All we know is that his phone pinged in CC and Big Spring. What he was really doing, no one but SA and God know for sure.

All this is just my opinion...nothing else.

For the record. This young lady along with her child and boyfriend were found. They allegedly had stolen a credit card, used it and took off for Austin or Houston. They tracked their cell phone pings until they found them Everyone is OK.

You are estimating 5 minutes by assuming SA did something to Hailey in the afternoon. In my opinion she was already "out of the house" by afternoon. If SA did something to her, he had from about midnight on the last night DD saw her until the afternoon she was reported missing to dispose of her body and cover up a crime. That is "assuming" he is the perpitrator. My estimate is about 35-40 hours to cover up.

All the circumstantial stuff originates from the 6:15 AM job "firing", later to discover he quit. To me this is the beginning of the cover up and it is a long time until Hailey is reported missing and a long time to get rid of evidence. All we know is that his phone pinged in CC and Big Spring. What he was really doing, no one but SA and God know for sure.

All this is just my opinion...nothing else.

It is not an assumption, based on the evidence we have so far (the sightings, the text message, none of which have been refuted) she was alive and well when SA was in Big Spring. That leaves a very narrow window to have done anything, and in my opinion that window is too small.

As for the "circumstantial" evidence, most of that stems from the affidavit. It is clear from the affidavit that LE were being obtuse, and the reason for that is they wanted a search warrant to go fishing in the belief (with no actual evidence) that it really was SA who did it. They could hardly tell the judge that they had nothing, so they played dumb. There are numerous instances of that in the affidavit. The most glaring example is the "deer in headlights" claim. That was actually said by CD, supposedly quoting DD. And they corroborated it with a quote from BD, saying that yeah, CD said that. But for heaven sake, what about DD himself? He wasn't dead, he wasn't in Bolivia, he was right there, so why didnt LE quote him? After all, he was the actual primary witness. The reason is simple, DD said nothing of the sort. But they could hardly say, "well, DD came home and SA was watching TV relaxed" now could they. That wouldn't be incriminating. So they quoted CD instead, because that WAS incriminating. A great deal of what is in the affidavit is along those lines. IMO most of it is a misrepresentation of what actually happened. Did you see any mention of the text message (which they certainly would have known about at that point, since they had all the other phone data)? No. The reason: it would have pointed AWAY from SA, and they didnt want that. So they didnt mention it.

Sorry to be asking for a catch up. I eventually quit keeping up with this case because BD just made my head ready to explode. My original theory was that SA was the culprit, that the crime was committed after midnight sometime before BD and SA went to their jobs and that BD was involved or at the least had guilty knowledge. I remember a witness came forward saying she saw Hailey with the girl she was supposed to visiting and another child. I know some think the witness got her days mixed up. Is it known what the other two children said as to whether they were with Hailey? What about the parents of the girl Hailey was supposedly visiting. Have they said they were aware of any such plans? Also about the *advertiser censored*. I still see it being questioned as to why SA hasn't been arrested for child *advertiser censored*. Yet I see others saying there was no child *advertiser censored*, only "regular" *advertiser censored* which is legal for adults to possess. Again, sorry for so many questions, but could someone either give me a summary of the *advertiser censored* situation or else lead me to some links that would clarify?

http://www.bigspringherald.com/content/dunn-case-da-hasnt-received-*advertiser censored*-evidence

sorry haven't come up with anything more recent- I recall the grand jury met in May, but wasn't doing any child *advertiser censored* cases
Actually I don't know what the final verdict was..if there WAS child *advertiser censored*, or was just suspected and dismissed
ah here is a link - http://www.newswest9.com/Global/story.asp?S=14265927

to this day I don't know if anything connected to this case has ever gone before this grand jury...anyone know?

Whoever disappeared Hailey- if you are reading here- where is she? Or if you KNOW what happened, Come on, give up her location- I hope you can't sleep and grown more miserable with every single breath you take. And you think the weather is hot , here- oh, it is only a foretaste of what the future holds for you.

Billie, where are you? Clint, where are you??? why are YOUR voices silent for your daughter??
you should be shouting from the rooftops- what ARE you doing?

Haven't forgotten you at all Hailey girl, been busy with RL a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288