Muslims attack "gay" model in Amsterdam!

That's not my intent but I see so many people just saying Muslims this and Muslims that and it's important to make the distinction I believe.

Blaize I don't know where anyone does not support main stream Muslim.

I so see that whenever the radicals act out poorly so many decide to make sure to point out that there are peaceful Muslims too.

I don't think that really serves any purpose other than to try to pigion hole some into appearing less tolerant.

I happen to agree with you about education, support & protection. I think those are the most important things we can do for any woman in a situation where she is likely to be hurt, abused or murdered.

But, this is societal. Not random.

That's not my intent but I see so many people just saying Muslims this and Muslims that and it's important to make the distinction I believe.

We all know that, someone says it every time Islam is discussed and it's insulting.

I work with many great Muslims (women and men) and some not so great ones.

*also Sikh and my best friend is Saudi born Christian.

We need this as a signature line or something.

We all know that, someone says it every time Islam is discussed and it's insulting.

Lolz, my best friend is Jewish. And you said that most people who are anti-Zionist (which I'm not, but I think you mistook me to be one) are anti-Jewish as well.

It's funny.

Absolutely right.

But regarding Sharia law a lot of these extremists are making it up as they go along and are twisting even the the harsher laws to incite violence and subjugation. The harm they're doing their own people is beyond belief.

I've said before and I'll say again. Mainstream Muslims do deserve support and should never have any fear of their colleagues for condemning barbaric practices and outright terrorism.

Regarding Sharia law vs Koranic:

Sharia is often referred to as Islamic law, but this is wrong, as only a small part is irrefutably based upon the core Islamic text, the Koran. A correct designation is "Muslim Law" (i.e. the law system of the Muslims), or "Islam-inspired", "Islam-derived," or even "the law system of Muslims."
This is well known to most Muslims, yet Sharia is always referred to as "based upon the Koran", hence it is the "will of God."

Click (quick and dirty google search)

Sharia is like the Old Testament, on steroids. It doesn't require much misapplication to be used to the will of the men who rule.

Lolz, my best friend is Jewish. And you said that most people who are anti-Zionist (which I'm not, but I think you mistook me to be one) are anti-Jewish as well.

It's funny.

I even knew a black man once!

lol

(JUST KIDDING!)

tagline:

the above opinion does not apply to ALL a) Muslims b) black persons c) men d) cooking show contestants

I don't know (and I used to have to write headlines!). Mainly, I just found it interesting. I think we have a tendeny to lump Muslims in with extremists.

There most certainly, as we all know, are muslim extremists.

fortunately, my half brother and half sister are not extremists. they are muslims.

I'm sorry if you were insulted by my post, that was not my intention but if someone posts something all I can do is take that at face value and respond. I'm not a mind reader either so maybe a sig line would be useful.

But what is more scary is the gang of homophobes beating up on a gay man. :(

It's horrific. It's not like they caught him in a dark alley. They sought him out in public while he was on a catwalk in front of an audience.

Obviously they thought they had nothing to fear. And, I do believe it will inspire other bold acts just like that.

(these idiots will be held up as an example of how to openly apply their faith)

Sure they do. But stoning and hanging them is illegal here in the US. (as a religious practice)

Christians pray for the sinner and hope (s)he'll repent and change, as an alternative to murdering them.

But, I'm not going to try and water this crime down by arguing moral equalivancy, here.

The article speaks for itself, it is what it is.

It's illegal in the European Union, also.

Sure they do. But stoning and hanging them is illegal here in the US. (as a religious practice)

Christians pray for the sinner and hope (s)he'll repent and change, as an alternative to murdering them.

But, I'm not going to try and water this crime down by arguing moral equalivancy, here.

The article speaks for itself, it is what it is

I agree.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea