Must.... poop......NOW!!

Discussion in 'Bizarre and Off-Beat News' started by Casshew, Jul 18, 2005.

1. Casshew

Casshew Former Member

A Canadian teenager caught driving at almost twice the speed limit told police he had overdosed on a protein drink and was desperately looking for a washroom, the Ottawa Citizen reported on Friday. Hayder Mobarak's tale did not impress a local judge, who gave him a whopping C$926 fine ($760) and banned him from driving for 30 days. Mobarak was clocked doing 195 km per hour (115 miles per hour) on a road where the limit was 100 km/h.

"I was going to the gym and I was taking a protein shake and if you overdose it's really painful. This is why I was rushing to the washroom ... I wasn't thinking, I was in pain," the newspaper quoted 19-year-old as saying.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20050715/od_nm/canada_speeding_dc;_ylt=AqqkXB.BAMS13dqhQR4EtCYSH9EA;_ylu=X3oDMTBiMW04NW9mBHNlYwMlJVRPUCUl

2. Loading...

3. vicktor

vicktor New Member

to get a change of address for my drivers license.

Regarding that 19 year old, use bran flakes and milk next time. A good source of protein.