My 3rd DoeNet video is up

outofthedark

Lyle Stevik's FB Hostess
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGEe1n1mrmA

I completed it last night; but it was stuck in "development hell" for some time due to me taking some time to do the video, and problems with music for the video because of the legal hell over at YouTube (No, I am not attempting to make profits off of your precious song, WMG!)...

After this video, I'm planning on making a 4th installment of my DoeNet series, but featuring children only. The kids need a video of their own. Hopefully, that won't be stuck in "development hell"...

You are so awesome for doing these videos! Do you get a lot of views and/or reviews? I'm so happy that you have found a way to utilize you tube for such a great purpose.

Sorry that the music stuff held you up. Prayers that it's smooth sailing from here on out for you and your efforts!

You are so awesome for doing these videos! Do you get a lot of views and/or reviews? I'm so happy that you have found a way to utilize you tube for such a great purpose.

Sorry that the music stuff held you up. Prayers that it's smooth sailing from here on out for you and your efforts!

Thanks. I've gotten more views than comments though. I care most about the fact that I've gotten something out to the world, with the hope that I can help with something. Millions of people use the internet, so the chance of somebody recognizing a person is very huge. It's also good to get things like this out on the internet, because not everybody watches alot of TV, and I'm one of those people (who doesn't watch alot of TV)...

I think it's a great way to get the faces 'out there'. It's really good for the non television type people and also the clip is shorter than a typical television show and it seems as though it could be easier to absorb in this more 'compact' format. (I hope that makes sense.)

Thanks again- it's really great that you do this.

I also did two videos for Unidentified Criminals from AMW's website

I am not computer smart, I honestly would not have thought about using you tube for this type of thing. The numbers I see on some things I've viewed are staggering- huge audience.

I'm going to have to go over to you tube and look around some more. Aside from your videos, do you see a lot of others that are for a similar purpose? (Are your other videos 'linked' to this one posted here?)

Being here can be such a learning experience.

I am not computer smart, I honestly would not have thought about using you tube for this type of thing. The numbers I see on some things I've viewed are staggering- huge audience.

I'm going to have to go over to you tube and look around some more. Aside from your videos, do you see a lot of others that are for a similar purpose? (Are your other videos 'linked' to this one posted here?)

Being here can be such a learning experience.

You mean "video responses"? I haven't gotten "video responses" for the DN videos, but I have seen other people's videos directed towards a specific case.

Here's my account (you can find the other videos I mentioned), if you're curious: http://www.youtube.com/user/PrettyBlueFairy

Thanks outofthedark. Since I don't know how to navigate youtube, the link is helpful. (The couple of times I've viewed stuff and clicked to see like videos, I end up all over the place and get all mixed up. :blushing:)

I have seen a couple of videos over there about specific cases. I do like the format of several cases in one, as you have done.

Thanks outofthedark. Since I don't know how to navigate youtube, the link is helpful. (The couple of times I've viewed stuff and clicked to see like videos, I end up all over the place and get all mixed up. :blushing:)

I have seen a couple of videos over there about specific cases. I do like the format of several cases in one, as you have done.

Thanks! :dance:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back