My book about the unidentified photos is now on Amazon

Discussion in 'Alcala and the Unidentified' started by norest4thewicked, Apr 6, 2019.

1. faerieskye

faerieskye Member

[​IMG][​IMG]

hmm idk similar eyes but there's different face shapes and hair types. Sidenote: I'm surprised Susan is only 15.. I thought she was 25

2. faerieskye

faerieskye Member

Nose shape and bridge is different too
    I think folks on here see a 40-60% similarity and get thrown off. We should see 80% similarity or higher

Bargle likes this.
  3. Bargle

Bargle Member

Agreed.

faerieskye likes this.
  4. norest4thewicked

norest4thewicked Verified Expert

Thanks everyone for the comments on my book. I am very excited to think that we might actually find another match. I am aware of his older brother, but I have no desire to contact his family members. His mother and at least one sister lied for him many times, so I doubt that they would be helpful (or even remember things) now. His older brother must be in his mid eighties now.

If you find someone that you feel might be a match, please contact authorities. I am taking a break from this for a few months to recoup my energy. I will be back though and can always be reached through my Facebook group. Happy sleuthing!

PhoebeTries and faerieskye like this.