My book about the unidentified photos is now on Amazon

Discussion in 'Alcala and the Unidentified' started by norest4thewicked, Apr 6, 2019.

1. faerieskye

faerieskye Active Member

[​IMG][​IMG]

hmm idk similar eyes but there's different face shapes and hair types. Sidenote: I'm surprised Susan is only 15.. I thought she was 25

2. faerieskye

faerieskye Active Member

Nose shape and bridge is different too
    I think folks on here see a 40-60% similarity and get thrown off. We should see 80% similarity or higher

Bargle likes this.
  3. Bargle

Bargle Active Member

Agreed.

faerieskye likes this.
  4. norest4thewicked

norest4thewicked Verified Expert

Thanks everyone for the comments on my book. I am very excited to think that we might actually find another match. I am aware of his older brother, but I have no desire to contact his family members. His mother and at least one sister lied for him many times, so I doubt that they would be helpful (or even remember things) now. His older brother must be in his mid eighties now.

If you find someone that you feel might be a match, please contact authorities. I am taking a break from this for a few months to recoup my energy. I will be back though and can always be reached through my Facebook group. Happy sleuthing!

PhoebeTries and faerieskye like this.
  5. norest4thewicked

norest4thewicked Verified Expert

I wanted to bump up this post as I am hoping for more to read my book and see if anyone recognizes anyone. I'm working on my second book right now (not about Alcala), but I will do an update book or addition to More Than Just A Pretty Face within the next couple of years. I'd love to find a match for one or ten of the photos. Thanks again to all of you who purchased my book and for you all who gave reviews. This book was almost a decade of work for me, so it does mean a lot to me.

6. Beekarina

Beekarina Well-Known Member

It seems new cases are still being added to NAMUS as missing from the period when he was active, perhaps there will be a match that way as well... best of luck with your new book.

7. Luckyzmom

Luckyzmom Well-Known Member

Congrats on your book !! Looking forward to it. Wishing you all the best