"My gut feeling is she is OK"

:furious:
It makes me ill to watch Casey tell her parents there is hope when she actually saw Caylee's corpse. She is playing with them.

It shows how selfish and cruel she is.

I totally agree. She is pure evil. She continues to play them like a fiddle like she'd being doing for years. And obviously, she is very good at it.

:furious:

I totally agree. She is pure evil. She continues to play them like a fiddle like she'd being doing for years. And obviously, she is very good at it.

She is very good at it with THEM but they wanted to be fooled. They wanted to believe the lies. A normal family would never have believed any of her lies. There is something very hidden and dark they are all still hiding and I can't put my finger on it yet. ......It may be true what she said about the molestation, but I have a feeling it is much darker than even that.

KC "thought" that her ability to deceive others would carry over to LE, but she was wrong.

She is very good at it with THEM but they wanted to be fooled. They wanted to believe the lies. A normal family would never have believed any of her lies. There is something very hidden and dark they are all still hiding and I can't put my finger on it yet. ......It may be true what she said about the molestation, but I have a feeling it is much darker than even that.

KC "thought" that her ability to deceive others would carry over to LE, but she was wrong.

Yehp, I couldn't agree with you more on all counts! And yes, I'd like Ann Rule to step in and analyze the history of this beyond-dysfunctional family.

She is a sociopath, her mother said this before she was arrested! Mother should know, sociopaths do not have 'gut instinct'.

Mother should also know that a baby in the hands of a kidnapper is NOT OK!!!!!!! KC does not even comprehend that other people would be terrified even if the magic Nanny was the kidnapper.

"She will be the same as she was." Yep, she will never get older in your eyes, because she stopped living.

"She's close." Real close. Like in the back drainage reservoir.

KC, your gut is calling - give it another beef jerky and a pop tart and make it shut up.

Hmmm...Well, my gut feeling is that Casey is a murdering psychopath.

KC, your gut is calling - give it another beef jerky and a pop tart and make it shut up.
*bolded by me for Bwahahaha factor*

Too. damn. funny.

The mere fact that she is eating like some kind of brownie starved pothead proves she is no "grieving mother". My blood pressure rises exponentially with every new commissary order she makes. :furious:

I agree with the poster that said there is nothing behind her words. She just says random stuff so that the investigators would be too busy tring to figure out "casey speak" instead of looking for caylee. It doesn't mean anything. Not even Casey thinks it means anything. She talks about this whole thing like it's small talk. "Yeah I mean, my gut feeling tells me I should buy those shoes," NOT "My gut feeling tells me she's close". Stop talking about your gut feelings, and start talking about facts. You can tell she's going more towards spewing nonsense now because when she stated facts, people proved them wrong and it made her look bad.

Her words *mean* nothing. It's all a distraction.

She is a sociopath, her mother said this before she was arrested! Mother should know, sociopaths do not have 'gut instinct'.

Mother should also know that a baby in the hands of a kidnapper is NOT OK!!!!!!! KC does not even comprehend that other people would be terrified even if the magic Nanny was the kidnapper.

"She will be the same as she was." Yep, she will never get older in your eyes, because she stopped living.

I doubt she is a sociopath (by definition). She had boyfriends and went to parties (things sociopaths ussually avoid)
I think she is a murderer. She made the choice 100%. She has no insanity excuse.

But why is she selfish and cruel? Has anyone thought about that? How was she raised up?

If she indeed did kill her child then she probably was an abused child her self.

I find Caylee´s grandparents interesting, they raised Casey up, is Caylee´s mother herself a victim of child abuse or is she having psychological problems, maybe both?

Cindy Anthony is not giving me a very good feeling, that woman is in denial, I´m sure she has something to hide, what ever that is.

No, you don't get a warm & fuzzy feeling from Cindy despite all the "darlins, honeys." I think she is as emontionally void as Casey.

I think that Casey harbored a real hatred for the life that she HAD to live raising Caylee. I also think that her parents mostly CA was putting all kinds of pressure on her to be a better mom. I know that GA and CA spout off out the mouth about how great Casey is but what have they said to her behind closed doors? Looks to me like there was a turmoil inside that house long before this tragedy occurred. And I think she dreamed about hurting Caylee at TonE's, referring to the bad dreams at TomE's. But, during the day, she can separate all that she has done by simply blocking it out and ANYONE who feeds in to her beliefs helps her believe it al the more.

You bet there was pressure for KC to be a better mom. I think Cindy probably told her she was done baby sitting all nite just so KC could shack up. Cindy was probably afraid of KC getting pregnant again. We have heard mention of Cindy telling KC she wasnt a good mom & also of Cindy looking into getting custody.

I am sure getting custody was something the Anthony's thought a long time about & it was a hard thing to think about doing. I wish they had done it long ago though.

Well I hope to god that there are mothers on that jury that can read through all the BS that Casey gave during interviews. You can ABSOLUTELY tell she is lying. She gave it away in the police interview when she talked about Caylee in past tense. Meanwhile just right by her parents house Caylee's body lay in a trash bag, just weeks before Casey is out playing house with her boy toy.

My Gut Feeling - she meant Caylee is okay in Heaven.

Why would Cindy even ask that of a 22 year old,"Do you think she's OK"this is a mother that said nothing to anyone about her child that she had not seen it a month. And for Casey to say "in my gut she's OK", Casey knew that Caylee life alive not OK,so in her mind she was in a better place.

But why is she selfish and cruel? Has anyone thought about that? How was she raised up?

If she indeed did kill her child then she probably was an abused child her self.

I find Caylee´s grandparents interesting, they raised Casey up, is Caylee´s mother herself a victim of child abuse or is she having psychological problems, maybe both?

Cindy Anthony is not giving me a very good feeling, that woman is in denial, I´m sure she has something to hide, what ever that is.

I usually lurk BUT this post "spoke" to me........why do we always put the blame on parents or else where at least, when a crime like this occurs? :waitasec:Just because we assume she killed Caylee.......does not mean that she was abused! Maybe it does.......... and maybe it doesn't!! I think she needs to (for the FIRST time,) take responsibility for her actions without placing the blame else where. If at a later date it is proved she was abused then ok, maybe that could be a reason but until I see that proof I am not giving her any excuses!She makes up enough with out my help! Sorry don't mean to affend......jmoo:rolleyes:

It´s weird that Cindy does call her daughter a sociopath but still she talks about what a good mother she was.

And even if Casey is carrying psychological problems why hasn´t her parents then tried to put her in therapy?

Cindy Anthony seam to me to be a control freak, she looks very hard (don´t know if that´s the correct english word) in all her photographs I´we seen of her, like she´s a very angry persone.

I doubt she is a sociopath (by definition). She had boyfriends and went to parties (things sociopaths ussually avoid)
I think she is a murderer. She made the choice 100%. She has no insanity excuse.
Sociopaths can be extremely charming and social if it suits them.
One of their hallmarks is total absence of any sense of guilt or empathy
(though they can fake these emotions for purposes of manipulation)
I think those traits fit Casey right down to the ground.

I believe this as well. Casey kept telling family that she is close to home. I believe she wanted the family to find the Black Jack(Caylee) and dispose of the evidence. She already knew Mom had destroyed some evidence (washing pants, knife, etc.) Dad was out looking for her body with a billboard and seen staring into woods. I have no doubt the family knew Caylee was dead. It was up to them not to lose Casey as well.
Translated from KCspeak, could this really be saying that as long as she hadn't been found, I'm OK?

Translated from KCspeak, could this really be saying that as long as she hadn't been found, I'm OK?

Well. my gut feeling tells me she said this because she knows Caylee is okay.........she is up in heaven with God.

I usually lurk BUT this post "spoke" to me........why do we always put the blame on parents or else where at least, when a crime like this occurs? :waitasec:Just because we assume she killed Caylee.......does not mean that she was abused! Maybe it does.......... and maybe it doesn't!! I think she needs to (for the FIRST time,) take responsibility for her actions without placing the blame else where. If at a later date it is proved she was abused then ok, maybe that could be a reason but until I see that proof I am not giving her any excuses!She makes up enough with out my help! Sorry don't mean to affend......jmoo:rolleyes:

I totally agree, putting the blame on her parents for "making" her this way, is STILL deflecting from the SOLE BLAME we should have for Casey.........she should feel the ENTIRE brunt of what shes become!!

I took this to mean that she is okay and in her head she is okay because she has passed and is in heaven now so nothing can hurt her. I also remember her saying that she feels that they will all be together again - her mom, dad, KC and Caylee and I took that to mean in heaven or the afterlife or whatever her belief is. It is too bad that my belief tells me that if she killed her, she will not be with Caylee again.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708
Back