Identified! Mystery couple murdered in South Carolina, 1976 - Pamela Buckley & James P Freund #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the Jacques/Jock was a red herring. Only thing that proved correct were his initials.

Sometimes, everything is so much more simple. A young man from Pennsylvania, probably of some Pennsylvania Dutch ancestry (judging from the last name) who was into contact sports and a young woman from Colorado, beauty queen and successful country music singer... tied together in fate

I cant wait to find out more about them.

So the Jacques/Jock was a red herring. Only thing that proved correct were his initials.

Sometimes, everything is so much more simple. A young man from Pennsylvania, probably of some Pennsylvania Dutch ancestry (judging from the last name) who was into contact sports and a young woman from Colorado, beauty queen and successful country music singer... tied together in fate

I cant wait to find out more about them.
German! Not Dutch :)

I really wish I knew how to share pictures so I could post the Ancestry pics I found lol

ETA: share from phone

You can by sharing the image url. But some ppl on here can help you with that i am sure.

I know everyone’s excited, but we shouldn’t be posting pictures of people who might be alive. It’s a pretty common name, any place where there’s German ancestry.

Could this be James's father? Adam Freund (1917-1966) - Find A Grave Memorial
That would point indeed to German ancestry.

He has a definite German or Jewish last name. Jewish is ruled out by his gedmatch profile. He is likely of Pennsylvania Dutch ancestry which is German. His Gedmatch showed a strong Anglo component. I guess his paternal line is German and everybody else British Isles descent American.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mintexas