Mystery Woman "C"

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a beautiful post Elberethe. There is a bond among the people who post on Anna's thread that is unlike any I've seen on any other thread. I don't know why it is because people care on other threads but for some reason it is different here.

What a beautiful post Elberethe. There is a bond among the people who post on Anna's thread that is unlike any I've seen on any other thread. I don't know why it is because people care on other threads but for some reason it is different here.

One thing that I have noticed is that we have avoided any of the personal spats that have occured on some other threads. Everyone has been respectful of Anna's family and each other - that goes a loooong way to keeping the good vibes going. Kudos to everyone for playing nice! :clap:

Doogie, I have to say this. You are an excellent leader. And you did just that- you led- not pushed.
One of the things that I especially liked about this forum was the fact that no theory was ever just dismissed. No theory was ever too unlikely to be discussed and analyzed. And you have openly encouraged all ideas.
Both you and Anna's mom have been right there to keep things in focus, to point directions and to keep it on topic. LOL, personal spats??? Not here, no time was given for that!

I agree - Doogie, you are an excellent leader. In fact, your name came up in another thread here on WS as an example of how an investigation should be led. I think Anna's forum is really a great "role model" for all of us amateur sleuthers :)

I have seen some of those other forums where personalities got in the way of investigation and did make a deliberate decision to avoid those here. But even with that intention, it has been the integrity and class of all of those involved here that has guided us to where we are at. I am grateful for everyone here - not just for what you have contributed, but also how you contributed.

Robin, please let C know that no matter what the outcome is next week, she has friends and family, right here on WS! I can't image what these past weeks have been like for her, but I do know that she has found a place here in all of our hearts. God bless C and hope the future bring her all that she dreams.

Annasmom and family... you know I love you and admire you and all the strengths you have shown us over these past months. My heart, hope and prayers are with you... I hope the end to your long search is finally over. But, if, by some chance it's not, you know we won't give up... EVER!

I need to ask a favor from all of those who have created websites, mySpace sites, etc.:

Please remove any pictures of C from those sites.

The pictures have served its purpose, but the time has come to remove them. If the results come back as a match, the pictures can be put back up. But if it is not a match, it would be disasterous for that picture to make it in to mass media that would distribute the picture beyond our narrow focus where C's family could see it and create troubles for C. I think you can understand the problems this would cause for her.

Thanks!

I need to ask a favor from all of those who have created websites, mySpace sites, etc.:

The pictures have served its purpose, but the time has come to remove them. If the results come back as a match, the pictures can be put back up. But if it is not a match, it would be disasterous for that picture to make it in to mass media that would distribute the picture beyond our narrow focus where C's family could see it and create troubles for C. I think you can understand the problems this would cause for her.

Thanks!

Hey Doogie! You need to delete the attachment on the first post of this thread if you can... or have a Mod do it!

**Edited to say** I got Jeana to delete the attachments for us! Keeping fingers crossed for good news this week!

Thanks!

Doogie, Thanks so much for thinking of this. C greatly appreciates it. Thanks too all WS members for being so kind and considerate of her feelings, she appreciates it more than I could ever tell you. Hugs to all of you.:)

And one of the first things I have done is to check for an announcement (not yet!). It could be a very long week!

So what is everyone doing this morning?

I had scheduled vacation days from work Fri/Mon/Tues so I would have five glorious days off. Unfortunately, Friday afternoon I started feeling terrible. Sat morning I went to urgent care and tested positive for strep throat. I've been on antibiotics for two days and I still feel like I've been run over by a freight train. Then yesterday afternoon my daughter came down with it. She has a 102 degree fever. So I'm just waiting for the doc's office to open so I can call and get her an appt.

I'm not looking forward to taking her to the doc because I'm sure I'll get a lecture about starting her on my antibiotic. I didn't want her to suffer any longer than necessary. We don't have ANY urgent care centers open on Sunday. Plus, I'll just tell the doctor that my husband and son don't have any symptoms yet, and I'd really like for my DD to be un-contagious ASAP!

This has turned out to be a great vacation!

I get sick EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. I try to take some time off work. You'd think I would learn!

Aw I am sorry Jodibug. It is never fun being sick! I hope you and your DD get better soon!!

Jodibug, sorry to hear that you aren't feeling well. I hope you and your daughter get better soon. That really does stink that you are sick on your days off. Try to pamper yourself at least. You deserve it.

working at 230-11 so when i get out maybe some news? if not sometime soon

Please let 'C' know that we realize that she is also waiting on the results and that her feelings of anticipation may not have the same focus as ours. Facing an unknown is always hard. Please let her know that no matter what the results are that we do appreciate her help and that our thoughts are with her also.

Okay, this could be good news or bad news, but USUALLY Dr. Doogie is on-line at this time...I wonder where everyone is at and what they are doing? I would just love to be a fly on the wall and know what is going on! I've had the news on all day (Fox) and even missed the idiotic Soap I usually watch. I keep books (from my home) for a small Town, and tomorrow is Payday, if I don't stop checking this board, no one will get a paycheck tomorrow!!

Okay, this could be good news or bad news, but USUALLY Dr. Doogie is on-line at this time...I wonder where everyone is at and what they are doing? I would just love to be a fly on the wall and know what is going on! I've had the news on all day (Fox) and even missed the idiotic Soap I usually watch. I keep books (from my home) for a small Town, and tomorrow is Payday, if I don't stop checking this board, no one will get a paycheck tomorrow!!

This really IS a tough time for all of us, but just wanted you to all know that I am here, waiting with all the rest of WS. Longest wait that I believe I have ever had in my lifetime. I am only speculating, but I am not expecting anything until at least Thursday or Friday. Don't know if that helps any of you or not.

I am here checking the forum for Doogie or Annasmom. Obviously, there has been no sight of them. I agree, I hope it means good news! I am like you! I want to know whats going on! I was going to go for a bike ride to the library with my daugter in tow but I know once I sit on the bike I will want to turn around and come home to check the forum!

This really IS a tough time for all of us, but just wanted you to all know that I am here, waiting with all the rest of WS. Longest wait that I believe I have ever had in my lifetime. I am only speculating, but I am not expecting anything until at least Thursday or Friday. Don't know if that helps any of you or not.

How is C doing? Please give her a BIG hug from all of us!

How is C doing? Please give her a BIG hug from all of us!

C is a strong woman, and doing well. I'm sure she will be happy to get through this week. I certainly WILL give her a big hug from all as soon as I see her.

I'm thinking Wednesday at the earliest, but more than likely the end of the week. When has the FBI ever moved fast?!?! LOL!

We'll hold on together... good news or bad, we'll help Doogie and Annasmom and C get through this as much as we can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998