Naked Couple Falls 50 Feet From Rooftop to Their Deaths

Did this video already post? A homeless person seems to indicate the young lady wasn't real sure about climbing on to that roof. They had to be drunk or something to attempt that climb!
http://www.wrcbtv.com/news/index.cfm?sid=9159 Scroll all the way down to the bottom to "play video".

The homeless guys should be extras in a movie or something. They are great.

:lol: :lol:
Geeze...I think more of my dog than to feed her my Ex. :mad:

That poor dog.

Does anyone remember the Twilight Zone (I think) episode where the wife kills the husband with a huge piece of meat, and then serves it cooked to the detectives? (She serves the meat, not the dead hubby.)
I love that one.

Wow, was that ever off-topic. :blushing:

Oh no I appreciate your sense of humor.
We really get a kick out of poorly worded articles in my house.
We have a headline from the sports page hanging in the kitchen about a pitcher with the last name Colon.
It says:
Colon Takes a Pounding

Oh, Bean, that's funny!lol

Did this video already post? A homeless person seems to indicate the young lady wasn't real sure about climbing on to that roof. They had to be drunk or something to attempt that climb!
http://www.wrcbtv.com/news/index.cfm?sid=9159 Scroll all the way down to the bottom to "play video".

Oh, I agree about the homeless guys! lol

And now I see the police chief's name is Crisp. That's just inviting trouble. Someone's liable to get electrocuted there now.

I remember someone posting on a thread in cold cases that people sometimes take off everything before committing suicide to avoid being ID'd. Don't think that applies here, though, just thought it was interesting. I wish I could remember who posted it. Somebody I thought wasn't full of it, I know.

Whadday know? I learn all sorts of things at WS.

How angry to do you have to be not only to kill yourself but to try to keep anyone from IDing the body (presumably so your next-of-kin will just have to wonder)?

If you listen to the interview with the 2 witnessess.. the one indiactes that the girl did make a statement "that I hope I dont fall" .. that would indicate that their intent what ever else it may have been was not suicide. She apparently was following the boy up on to the roof..I frankly cant imagine anyone looking at that roof thinking that was a great place to have sex.. they had to climb up there from the parking garage. Their clothes were located on the parking garage not the roof.. why on earth would anyone looking at this think this is a good place to have sex or moon the sity or whatever?.. could they have gone to the garage on to find there was more traffic then they thought and not enough privacy so they scampered up to the roof next door...? Sorry I just cant get over why that roof? Its steeply pitched. grooved etc.. not at all comfortable for a evening tryst...just not getting it

If you listen to the interview with the 2 witnessess.. the one indiactes that the girl did make a statement "that I hope I dont fall" .. that would indicate that their intent what ever else it may have been was not suicide. She apparently was following the boy up on to the roof..I frankly cant imagine anyone looking at that roof thinking that was a great place to have sex.. they had to climb up there from the parking garage. Their clothes were located on the parking garage not the roof.. why on earth would anyone looking at this think this is a good place to have sex or moon the sity or whatever?.. could they have gone to the garage on to find there was more traffic then they thought and not enough privacy so they scampered up to the roof next door...? Sorry I just cant get over why that roof? Its steeply pitched. grooved etc.. not at all comfortable for a evening tryst...just not getting it

I'm suspecting chemical substances were involved. I've done plenty of stupid things when I was loaded and they seemed like a really good idea at the time!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4
Back