NAMUS posts new image

i know reports were that the shoes were new and in the photos they look warn. i wonder if they *were* new but were burned badly?

thats a good question. i never got the impression that the car burned when it crashed, but it would make sense given the crash. has anyone seen any info about that?

Wasnt he ejected? They look like they have some road rash on them and some blood. :(

The tattoo is home made I think-Someone has to remember making it on him.

Arrrgh-how can we be missing the target audience here? The way that note is signed is so distinctive-some young woman is going to recognize themselves or someone else in it.

Wasnt he ejected? They look like they have some road rash on them and some blood. :(

The tattoo is home made I think-Someone has to remember making it on him.

Arrrgh-how can we be missing the target audience here? The way that note is signed is so distinctive-some young woman is going to recognize themselves or someone else in it.

well, i'm interested to know if the rumor that the family did call LE is true or not. also, i think the note reads:

Caroline T
and
Caroline D (not Caroline O)

but that is discussed in the topic on the note.

If there are two girls who ditched him and made up names, then they are a dead end for sure. It would be nice to know if the note is irrelevant I guess.

What did the Grateful Dead TSHIRTS run for price? Does anyone have one like his? He spent 65.00 face value on tickets, and possibly more if they were scalped which seems likely.

Anyone know what a scalp price was running for those dates? I mean, this could be a young man with a chunk of cash, right?

I have had remarkable success using City-Data.com when it comes to cases like this.

I started a thread here, so dont freak out if you see it.

What did the Grateful Dead TSHIRTS run for price? Does anyone have one like his? He spent 65.00 face value on tickets, and possibly more if they were scalped which seems likely.

Anyone know what a scalp price was running for those dates? I mean, this could be a young man with a chunk of cash, right?

i am inclined to believe he did not pay for the tickets at all, but rather was given a "miracle" for at least 1 of the tickets. from what i know of the dead culture, even when people scalped tickets it was highly looked down on to jack up the prices, so i would guess if he did pay, it wasnt higher than face value.

from the pics i have seen of the shirt, i can't tell if its an official tour shirt or just a parking lot knock off. i know that i have gotten parking lot knock off shirts at other bands' shows for free if we were hanging out in the parking lot long enough after the show and it was the last date the band was in the city. if not free, i know i've never paid more than $10 for one.

I received a response back from the ME about Phillip John Koss.... not a match.

On my City Data thread, a poster indicates that he/she bartered for the tickets with hemp necklaces.

Interesting. I went back to the 1988 West Potomac High School in Alexandria VA to look again at the six Freshman and Sophomore boys named Jason. There were six total (4 freshmen and two sophomores).

I was focused on WPHS because Alexandria VA was the only city in Virginia on my 1994 HomePhone CD with a landline telephone prefix 914, and there was also a Caroline T from WPHS Class of 91 (who i tried to contact on Facebook, and she never responded).

There was a Freshman (Jason W) who looked somewhat like the old recon (but with short hair), but I found some records online to indicate that he was probably alive after 1995. There was also a sophomore named Jason S with long mullet hairstyle and an Ozzy tee-shirt. I could see that he even had a pierced ear. But it was his right ear, not his left (as was the case with Jason Doe).

And there was this guy - Jason C. It's a very unusual surname. I have been unable to even find anyone in Facebook, Ancestry.com, Veromi.net, WhitePages.com, etc. with that surname (with or without the a first name Jason).

2375805850045078242S600x600Q851.jpg

I didn't pay him much attention before because he didn't look much like the older recon, but if you add 7 years to his age (to make him about 21), he might pass for the new recon.

Not sure if this is worth following up on but I used to work with a girl with a least name of Seay that was pronounced "C". I know that students frequently volunteer their time to put together yearbooks and could see one making this mistake pretty easily.

does that tattoo look like this:

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/6/68/Heartagram.gif

it doesn't look like a regular star. it doesn't look "5-pointed." it looks like it has two parts: a heart and a triangle. am i crazy?

Not at all. That symbol is referred to as a heart a gram. Do a Google search for more images. Its associated with a Finnish "love metal" band named H.I.M

Im going to check and see if they were playing any dates in the U.S around the time of the accident.I just messaged the band on facebook and asked if they opened or played any dates here during that time.Hopefully we'll here something back soon

Welcome to WS, zapped!!! I am looking forward to hearing what they have to say. :)

Has this guy ever been submitted?

I don't see him on the rule out list. The timeline would work. Wrong side of the country.....but the newest reconstruction does resemble one of his pics.

http://www.411gina.org/stevenmichaelclark.htm

as pointed out the timeline is off but i see a resemblance too.... i don't think it's him, but thanks for sharing. thats a MP site I didn't know about!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back