NamUs #UP62427 Mexicos missing person database?

KimiMariaS

Reaction score
So im just wondering, currently trying to find out who this guy is. There's a picture available and ive tried looking through californias database, Sandiego to be specific but i cant seem to find any missing persons in the year his body was recovered. Kind of strange that no loved one has reported him missing so Ive decided that he might be originally mexican as his body was recovered in San Ysidro and that's extremely close to the border. Ive tried to find mexicos missing persons database but no luck, can anyone try to point me in the right direction?
It wont be hard trying to match him up with missing persons as theres a picture available and his distinguishing features are his cheekbones as they're pretty prominent as well as a very pronounced asymmetry on his right side of the face

Attachments

• Original.jpg
    Original.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 2
Interesting you should ask, as I myself have just today been trying to access a Mexico missing persons list. It directs me to Jane/John Doe where some of the Mexican related cases are listed there. Awhile back, I took a closer look at missing persons from Mexico and I think there are one or two places where some are listed, but nothing that is as complete as Namus. If I find anything more, will let you know!

So im just wondering, currently trying to find out who this guy is. There's a picture available and ive tried looking through californias database, Sandiego to be specific but i cant seem to find any missing persons in the year his body was recovered. Kind of strange that no loved one has reported him missing so Ive decided that he might be originally mexican as his body was recovered in San Ysidro and that's extremely close to the border. Ive tried to find mexicos missing persons database but no luck, can anyone try to point me in the right direction?
It wont be hard trying to match him up with missing persons as theres a picture available and his distinguishing features are his cheekbones as they're pretty prominent as well as a very pronounced asymmetry on his right side of the face

In addition, I just looked and there are some unidentified Mexican males listed on the John Doe site.

Interesting you should ask, as I myself have just today been trying to access a Mexico missing persons list. It directs me to Jane/John Doe where some of the Mexican related cases are listed there. Awhile back, I took a closer look at missing persons from Mexico and I think there are one or two places where some are listed, but nothing that is as complete as Namus. If I find anything more, will let you know!
Ive tried looking myself and came across the same websites you've mentioned lol, its really not even helpful as the doenetwork page gives no details at all. The namus website at least gives specifics like weight, height, what was found on the body etc but there's no collection of that on doenetwork, kind of useless smh. I looked online and there's articles claiming that mexicos added 100,000 people to their missing persons database, um well where is it lol

In addition, I just looked and there are some unidentified Mexican males listed on the John Doe site.
Oh there's a page called doenetwork and it has like a handful of missing mexicans listed but the info associated to them is pretty useless, there's nothing about any specifics listed just pics and the years they went missing. With that info it narrows down some possibilities but its hardly anything to go on with. Anywayy, lemme know if you find anything and ill deffo update this thread if i do

Update: So i found an official page, but its stats. The infos kind of helpful as it pinpoints real time locations of the missing so it makes it easier to identify places of interest. Idk thought it was interesting so if someone wants to use the stats they can.

No, I meant for the website. But it doesn't look like there is.
oh lmfao, just checked now and the option is there? I'm using microsoft edge on my laptop and when i go into the website, the option to translate deffo does come up?

oh lmfao, just checked now and the option is there? I'm using microsoft edge on my laptop and when i go into the website, the option to translate deffo does come up?
Oh ok! I will make note of that. I am sure others will want to know about the website you mentioned, just not sure where to put it as a reference on websleuths. Maybe let moderators know about it?

Oh ok! I will make note of that. I am sure others will want to know about the website you mentioned, just not sure where to put it as a reference on websleuths. Maybe let moderators know about it?
Yaaa agreed, idk just thought id leave it here so anyone curios can take a look. But again, their only stats so idk how much they'll help. Its great that there's actual independent sources compiling this data because the mexican govt deffo aren't and it sucks to know that they genuinely dont care

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu
Back