Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #1

Discussion in 'Nancy Cooper' started by chicoliving, Jul 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blink34

Blink34 Former Member

My dear Nancyfriend, will do. Thicken your skin as you will need it and get some rest.
    :blowkiss:
    Blink

2. panthera

panthera Retired WS Staff

WRAL reporter Amanda Lamb on the phone with Greta from where the woman's body was found. One mile beyond neighborhood where Nancy lived, in a new subdivision. Investigators and many LE at the scene. Body will go to ME's office for autopsy. Not confirming yet that it is Nancy. Police told media earlier today that husband conceded to allow LE to search their cars. Friends haven't said much about Nancy's behavior Friday night but that she would not leave her children. Area where the body was found isn't where someone would've been jogging.

3. Pepper

Pepper Former Member

Blink said it perfectly. Our deepest condolences to all her friends and family, and may her killer be punished appropriately.

I sincerely hope it isn't her husband, though I fear it is. There is absolutely no more selfish individual than a parent who would destroy the other parent of their children. For if he is guilty he has then deprived his children of both parents. How utterly selfish and cruel to the small children he claims to love.

4. SeriouslySearching

SeriouslySearching Well-Known Member

Good job, Panthera. Thanks.

5. Just the Fax

Just the Fax Justice For The Fisher's

She would NOT run on Holly Springs rd

A random attacker in a park would not transport her body to a remote lake.

This smells to high heaven/

6. Wolfpack Fan

Wolfpack Fan New Member

7. panthera

Just thinking practically here, but what are the chances of someone with no personal belongings being mugged in the park on a busy Saturday morning, then transported to someplace else and dumped ~ in broad daylight? It doesn't seem likely especially when no one remembers seeing her at all that morning.

8. SeriouslySearching

About zero to less than zero, Panthera.

The fact it was a busy Saturday morning with others out and no one saw her at the park, no one saw her jogging along the street, no one saw her at an intersection, and no one saw her that morning at all...says to me the stranger story is pretty thin at best. The last person known to have seen her was her husband, who has admitted they had a troubled marriage. If the TOD doesn't match with his story for Saturday a.m. or after, then it will go back to the night before. She attended a dinner (I am not aware of any specifics...did he go with her? When did she leave? Where was he? Did she go anywhere else?) and the time she was actually reported missing...it could be anytime in between.

9. Just the Fax

She wanted a separation and Brad would not leave....per wral

I bet he strangled or smothered her after midnight .
    He then dressed her in her jogging cloths and dumped her in the remote pond.

10. Fairy1

Fairy1 VOTE!!!

Oh no! I'm sorry, but it's nearly impossible to believe - particularly today - that the husband is not involved. Dam~ it! How many times do we need to see this?????????? Divorce, heard of it?

My sincere thoughts and prayers go out to her friends and family. I am so very sorry.

11. panthera

I know ~ but it would be a good place for someone to put her to make it look like that happened, imo.

for Nancy :rose::rose:

12. philamena

philamena Former Member

red flag

13. Crazy Canuck

Crazy Canuck New Member

After reading the article about her husband saying she was jogging with someone named Carrie I am quite convinced he did it. Its seems as though he was stalling nancy's friend from calling the police. However, some men just aren't worriers. My husband lives in a fantasy world where nothing bad ever happens and people who worry are paranoid so I think that could be an explanation of why he wasn't the one who called police (if he is innocent - which I'm not sure he is)

It is also odd that this is the first we've heard about her going jogging with someone else. Why wasn't anyone questioning this carrie or asking for her to come forward?

14. panthera

Because he thought he might be the first suspect? I know, a big red flag! :mad:

15. philamena

philamena Former Member

Nancy'sfriend,
    Continued prayers for you, Nancy's other friends and family members. (((hugs)))

16. panthera

Well obviously she didn't go jogging with Carrie since no one saw her at all that morning. An innocent explanation would be Nancy told him she was going with Carrie, but more realistically, I think, is she never went at all.

17. SeriouslySearching

Cooper's father, mother and identical twin sister traveled from Canada to assist in the search.

"We have been here today to help find Nancy," Cooper's father, Garry Rentz said. "We believe she will be brought home soon. And we thank the community for the support that they've given and ask they continue in their effort to find our daughter."

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/3206686/

Awww, I didn't know she had an identical twin sister. :( How very sad for her and the rest of the family. Bless their hearts. I just can't imagine.

Can I ask where the children are?

18. philamena

philamena Former Member

panthera,
    Yes indeedy.
    I hope the husband has been under surveillance since Nancy disappeared.

19. KaylynnCouture

KaylynnCouture Well-Known Member

:rose: For Nancy.

20. Just the Fax

I hope the 2 little girls are safe tonight.
    Brad is going down for this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.