Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brad's not a suspect or a POI - what does he have to prove anyway ? What could the time stamps on those receipts possibly have to do with a custody case?

I understand that is technically true but that's not even the point. The point is wouldn't his hired atty be doing that?

is there a security guard on duty at all times by the front door or parking lot of Harris Teeter?

I have gone to HT at all hours of the morning in the past years and the only time I saw security is for renovation being done.

I have never seen security in the parking lot. It is like anything, there has never been a need to have one or I am sure there would be one.

wyn, what other stores or gas stations are near there and would they be open at that hour?

There's really not any 24 hour places open nearby that I know of but I'm not usually out in the middle of the night. The gas station I use the most is Capi's and I think they close at eleven! I know the HT is open twenty-four hours a day mainly because they have sign at the left entrance that says it closes at eleven and to use the other door.

I understand that is technically true but that's not even the point. The point is wouldn't his hired atty be doing that?

I quess my point is why would either of them have to do it ? He said he didn't murder his wife, if he is innocent what does he have to prove ?

Maybe Brad is willful and well frankly cheap - gotta cost him less to do it himself than to pay an attorney to do it for him. For that matter, he could just let LE do it and it would cost him nothing.

I agree. I would never make an appearance in person at that HT--if I needed to acquire that purchase info I would find some other way. And yes, have my lawyers obtain said information if at all possible.

I also would not DO ANYTHING. I would not respond to rumors, etc. I would let the burden to 'prove' I was responsible continue to rest on the shoulders of the DA. I wouldn't have my lawyers create a website asking for info cause that's the job of LE to gather info. I would WANT to do a lot of things, but I would not do anything at all. I would simply wait and see what happened and how it played out.

Ultimately, the burden to prove a murder beyond a reasonable doubt is squarely on the shoulders of 'the people, represented by the DA.

The person who told me about the visit said they did not know the exact date. They said it was after the 4am purchase surfaced he went back in. He could have had his attorney with him, I just don't know. The person was describing where they were when they spotted him in the store. This is something I failed to ask.:waitasec:

wyn, what other stores or gas stations are near there and would they be open at that hour?
TS....there is another store that NO ONE has mentioned open 24 hrs...very close to BC....anyone want to guess what it is?

OK Wyn....think...I hear you say you live very close to me. I then know you have passed it or seen it. Brand New is the hint.

I promise to tell..but I promise not 1 person this entire time has talked about it.

OK Wyn....think...I hear you say you live very close to me. I then know you have passed it or seen it. Brand New is the hint.

Brand new? There's another new Harris Teeter down Tryon at Holly Springs. I can't remember what else is there besides Breugger's.

Brand new? There's another new Harris Teeter down Tryon at Holly Springs. I can't remember what else is there besides Breugger's.

You have it. No one has mentioned it. Closer to BC then the one at Crescent Commons.

I know that a new HT on Tryon and Walnut is open 24 hrs. What do you mean, anyway, about there being another 24 hr. place open near Brad. I'd say he's equidistant between both HTs.

ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEER: Ha ha. I surely hope that you don't work at the Harris nuclear facility, because you seem disoriented.

This HT is also in the same direction from BC home where NC body was found. The difference he would turn left on Holly Springs instead of right.

I know that a new HT on Tryon and Walnut is open 24 hrs. What do you mean, anyway, about there being another 24 hr. place open near Brad. I'd say he's equidistant between both HTs.

ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEER: Ha ha. I surely hope that you don't work at the Harris nuclear facility, because you seem disoriented.

LOH
(How come we can't use three letters?)

You have it. No one has mentioned it. Closer to BC then the one at Crescent Commons.

I think someone mentioned it once along with the Lowe's maybe. If they normally shop at the HT on Kildaire I would think that's where he'd go. Would know the location of whatever he wanted to buy. I guess it's possible he could have gone to both of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks