Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we will find out a great deal more soon. I am ready for justice.

I think we will find out a great deal more soon. I am ready for justice.

What makes you say that, Roy23? What will we be finding out about? Do you have some inside information you can share with us?

What makes you say that, Roy23? What will we be finding out about? Do you have some inside information you can share with us?

No inside information here. Maybe the SW will be unsealed this week.

Roy23, I love me some unsealed search warrants! Bring em on, baby. I can't wait. I really prefer arrests, though.

NCNative,

While you might not have known NC while she was alive, you have shown yourself to be a friend to her all the same. You had the idea of putting up a wreath to begin with, and it sort of morphed into the birthday memorial. I think you did an outstanding job. I acknowledge the assistance of the other folks who are helping, and I think the overall effect will be tremendous.

I live nearby, but not in Lochmere. I have driven past JJ on occasion, but never visited there. I might have to change that today. I do not want to deal with the media on this issue, not because I would always avoid that, I used to be a DJ on a radio station, and surely not because I am worried about BC, but like you, I feel that the focus should be on NC, and this memorial shows this to be the case.

I tip my hat to you for your efforts!

CyberPro

Congratulations! This was an outstanding effort:clap::clap::clap:.

NCNative, I think you did an absolutely amazing job! :blowkiss: SG, TOPS and all of the other planners from the java jive thread also deserve a great deal of credit.

Sorry, this is a little out of sequence, but I wanted to close a loop from last week's discussion. SleuthyGal and I confirmed that the dumpster outside LTF is in the spot I identified on the satellite photo, and it was not locked when we were there on Sunday afternoon.

Here's a link to the post with the photo
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2511386&postcount=646

Ok, now back to your regularly scheduled program....

There is a new thread for birthday wishes for Nancy. I will c&p thm and take them with me this afternoon to include in the guest book and cards and pictures going to Nancy's family.

Roy23, I love me some unsealed search warrants! Bring em on, baby. I can't wait. I really prefer arrests, though.

Oh yeah, I forgot. It is next week before they could be unsealed. :furious:

Oh yeah, I forgot. It is next week before they could be unsealed. :furious:

Roy would you mind posting a birthday wish for Nancy so I can get to page two of well wishes, please. Anyone else here please go post a wish for Nancy's birthday.

And on her birthday !:furious:
No, Jess, not necessarily on her birthday. Several of us WS posters heard from a reliable source today that BC has resumed working out at Lifetime Fitness. No dates were given, just the word "recently".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd