Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, this will be of interest to some of you: I was contacted by someone who is very into the analysis of nonverbal communication and micro-expressions and this person invited me to explore this subject and gave me a link to their site, and asked if I could suggest some specific areas of the Cooper depos to analyze.

The site is called eyesforlies, which I was already familiar with from my prior studies of this topic before any of the Cooper depos came out.

Anyway, the owner of that site and I are now in contact, and I gave some suggestions on which portions of the depos to watch, so she will not have to slog through all of them.

I expect she'll be doing an analysis and I look forward to reading her impressions. There were a ton of micro (and macro) expressions to analyze so there should be some interesting stuff to talk about.

By the way, this will be of interest to some of you: I was contacted by someone who is very into the analysis of nonverbal communication and micro-expressions and this person invited me to explore this subject and gave me a link to their site, and asked if I could suggest some specific areas of the Cooper depos to analyze.

The site is called eyesforlies, which I was already familiar with from my prior studies of this topic before any of the Cooper depos came out.

Anyway, the owner of that site and I are now in contact, and I gave some suggestions on which portions of the depos to watch, so she will not have to slog through all of them.

I expect she'll be doing an analysis and I look forward to reading her impressions. There were a ton of micro (and macro) expressions to analyze so there should be some interesting stuff to talk about.

I can't wait to hear what she/he/they come up with...

I don't find it odd. He knew when she left to go to lake Norman. He cleaned out her vehicle right before she left...and then cleaned his. Mowing the lawn is a regular activity, so not remembering when you mowed it isn't hard to believe.

Bolding is mine.

I thought she went to Hilton Head. Does anybody else recall that? Do we have confirmation?

Thank you, SG, for articulating that a little better than I did. My point was just that he has trouble recollecting anything from the mundane daily tasks to the very important events...but yet he can remember the exact date he vacuumed his trunk. It just seems like very fishy selective memory to me.

But the problem with it being "fishy" is that there were many things he couldn't remember that wouldn't be significant if he did remember. So I don't think he was being selective in what he "remembered" or not. I think he was under a lot of stress and simply couldn't recall some things. I've had conversations with people under a lot less stress where I simply couldn't recall things...then was able to later for whatever reason. You guys act like this was just a normal conversation he was having. He was being questioned by people that he knows believes he murdered his wife. He knows the questions are being presented to him to try and catch him in some big lie. I would imagine that was stressful and led to some of his memory issues.

LOL RKAB. I'm sure it's only the type in the most recent years!

Question for you though: I am currently under the impression that Brad is the type of man who does not have women as friends. My impression of him is that women are either sexual/romantic objects to him or they are otherwise fairly invisible. Would that be an accurate assessment based on what you know of him?

Sounds to me that he was weak when it came to women. Nancy pursued him and he finally gave in. I'll bet HM pursued him as well and he finally gave in to her. Not unexpected of a socially awkward, introverted person.

When Brad speaks of his cleaning episodes while Nancy was on vacation, he says that he "bragged" to Nancy on the phone before she returned that the house was clean and "when was (she) coming home"? Then Stubbs asks him about Nancy's satisfaction regarding the cleanliness of the home when she returned from that trip. (Brad said Nancy went to Lake Norman. I thought she went to Hilton Head? I'm confused on that.)

In that depo, Brad is pleased with himself for cleaning the house while Nancy is on vacation, but then answers Stubbs with the facts that no, he didn't clean the playroom and he didn't clean the bathrooms or floors therein. (He didn't mention cleaning his room either...Nancy had said that the sheets were, well...you know, and little brown bugs in the mattress, when she returned). He "organized" the garage, too, he said. I'd like to see a photo from LE of this "organized" garage, as well as hear testimony from the pesticide guy.

He paints himself as Cinderella, cleaning, doing everything to please his wicked stepmother :bigstick:. The stepmother returns from her vacation in a "grumpy" state, then is displeased because Cinderella-Brad didn't clean the playroom, bathrooms, bathroom floors, nor did he put out the trash in her opinion. Stepmother wants to know why there is no milk or juice or laundry detergent? Cinderella goes to the market not once, but twice within minutes to appease her. And he goes at or near dawn! Now that's dedication. We know he went, because it's on the HT video.

Another thing I have noticed is, at least one of the girls and Brad have problems with allergies. Why would anyone have pesticides applied in their home (most of the pesticides for "bugs" are neurotoxins, remaining as active residue for a long period even after they dry. Physical contact such as a child's touching a baseboard, will transfer it to the skin which absorbs it systemically). Why would they use pesticides, Pledge, cleaning products other than diluted vinegar and water that Brad mentioned when there are issues with allergies and child safety? I know that pesticides are worse enemies than many little bugs that they kill, but that's not an issue in this case. I can't be the judge of why they chose these chemicals, while going "organic" via diet. Guess we have to do what we can and sometimes don't think about the effects of other environmental hazards.

Brad has said that Nancy drank "...more than (he) would have liked." Nancy had her health issues with Crohn's. She was careful with what she ate but allowed for plentiful alcohol (not just from Brad's viewpoint about the alcohol). We already know about alcohol and Crohn's. I still wonder about very early alcohol related or possibly other toxin-related liver issues in Nancy, even though our expert on the boards thinks this may be nothing, and whose opinions are probably more educated in that area than mine. I will wonder until I know for sure.

My best observance of Brad's agitation, heavy duty pen battering, drinking from his cup and being really bothered is when Stubbs questioned him on the [B]green dress of Nancy's and whether or not he laundered it. But oh, maybe it was an orange dress, he says! Did she wear dresses very much, being an athletic mom of two pre-schoolers? When she did, Brad can't remember what color it was, while he can remember the wet spot from the wine spill, everything he did with the children at the party, what Nancy said about "child duty for Brad". He remembered that he played outside with the kids at the BBQ and that they "played and picked up rocks and sticks". He said that he ate one of Nancy's BBQd ribs and liked it. But he couldn't remember what color her wine stained dress was that night?? [/B]

The "Celine" questioning really got to him too. As well, I remember Stubbs asking him a question about whether he went anywhere BEFORE he went to Harris Teeter the first time. I remember his facial expression and slight flinching type of reaction to that. I can't say what video or where it was.

He puts himself out there as someone who has selective CRS when it's convenient. (CRS when he's in the closet boinking Heather, CRS when he's at a party the night before Nancy dies, CRS regarding a "Celine", CRS about people he works with, CRS about MANY things. I don't think a man who can speak as articulately as Brad or have the education and job expertise got there if he REALLY has a terminal case of CRS). Just some of my observances from this entire saga. "I don't recall", or "if I remember correctly", those kinds of answers get him through many tight spots. So far, that is.

Well, I had already mentioned all the "CRS" moments of Brad's (Can't Remember Sh_T). I see Sleuthy has posted her own version after mine.

DID Nancy go to Hilton Head in July and go to Lake Norman too? What's the story saying she went to HH? Which is the truth?

I am not going to say what I came up with, regarding Brad's "type" of women he chooses...yet.

As to Brad's obviously not being able to have women as friends, I think he could have women as friends if they were butt ugly in his mind, or not sexually attractive, did not have attributes such as beyond-the-norm athleticism (or abilities) that would meet his standards to match his ego requirements. I think that women lovers were a mirror to his psyche, his ego. They had to fulfill Brad's needs--ego needs, as well as other needs. Definitely needed attributes in these women to meet his ego requirements, I think. I've seen this in someone who had been diagnosed with narcissism and "delayed development" (not physical, but his progession in his development toward mature adult behavior). It's too complicated to try and think how to articulate this right now.

But yes, I had mentioned Brad's severe case of CRS yesterday. Selective CRS.

Sexuality and women...fed his needs, I think. (Outside of the regular/normal). A shrink would say it better.

Hmmm....I might not be loving this assessment. :confused:

I would go back to the high school years. However, I may not put this one out here. I'm sure that someone else will jump on it eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks