Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #5

Discussion in 'Nancy Cooper' started by christine2448, Jul 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JDB

JDB Tybee you will never be forgotten

Thanks but still strange Carrie has not come forward:crazy:

2. Blink34

Blink34 Former Member

Was the shovel taken into evidence or put back?

3. RR0004

RR0004 New Member

I thought as much, but for the life of me I have no clue how to pull a post over from another thread (NTW...I'll eventually learn!)

4. RR0004

RR0004 New Member

Somebody could have been thinking of buying the other person out of the house.

5. Blink34

Blink34 Former Member

Im not sure why she would, my guess would be LE asked her not to talk. Until trial that is, when she will say she was not jogging with Nancy nor did she have any plans to. I have contemplated that I wondered if she may be the other woman and Brad said she was with her to point the finger.

((The above statement is my meager, sleuthing opinion and invite all trolls to know that I do not have any food for you!! ))

6. JDB

JDB Tybee you will never be forgotten

If I read right. The PD thinks it was left by the construction crew and never took it

7. RR0004

RR0004 New Member

Heck, I wouldn't if I were her.

8. Blink34

Blink34 Former Member

LOL, ROTFL, Le better not be reading this we are ALL going to end up with a subpoena. Great find. Note she sought the advice of counsel on March 10. I bet that stupid SOB increased the equity line to reduce the equity in the house to make it difficult to sell, she found out, thus the suicide threat.

9. Blink34

Blink34 Former Member

Hell if my name were Carrie and I lived within an hour of Cary I would change it.

10. petra

petra Active Member

Posted link by wolfpackfan, way back on first thread.

http://www.newsobserver.com/news/story/1140988.html

snippet================================

Adam said that Cooper was supposed to join her Saturday morning at Adam’s house to help paint her dining room. The friends had a deal: Cooper was going to help paint; then Adam was going to help Cooper organize her house. Both were runners, training for the Rock’n’Roll Half Marathon on Aug. 31 in Virginia Beach, Va.
    When Cooper didn’t show up, Adam called Brad Cooper. She said he told her that his wife had gone for a run with a friend, but he wasn’t sure which friend. Adam said he later called to say he thought the friend was someone named Carrie and wanted to know whether Adam knew how to contact Carrie.
    Adam knew someone by that name but said she didn’t know the woman’s last name and did not have her phone number. Cooper said he was going to continue looking for Carrie’s phone number and hung up, Adam said. Adam said she felt that something had gone wrong and called police. Cary police said Monday that Brad Cooper =======================

snippet

Good article, early days but worth a read....

11. Blink34

Blink34 Former Member

I just cut and paste the old one and ID it in the title. Unless it is one that makes me wrong or look bad in which case it's against the rules..:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:, my dearest RR..

12. headndownstream

headndownstream Member

:leaf2: The leaf is in honor of Canada, the family's country

13. tarheelfan78

tarheelfan78 New Member

I thought exactly the same thing!!!

14. Blink34

Blink34 Former Member

What a lovely gesture and honor to the Rentz family and young Cooper babies, and of course, Nancy.

15. Coolmomof4

Coolmomof4 Well-Known Member

Could be. But looking at all of the records, they refinanced several years in a row after buying the home in 01, then took out an equity line and increased it several years in a row. It could mean that they did have money trouble, even though he appeared to have a well-paying job.

16. RR0004

RR0004 New Member

heeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!heeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

17. Aimee729

Aimee729 New Member

Has anyone heard if his (BC) family has come to help support him? Wasn't his brother supposed to be coming in?

18. momto3kids

momto3kids New Member

I wouldn't think it was key evidence since the police told the searchers to continue looking, but I do not know. They chose to leave after the mental thought of thinking it could be Nancy and then finding out it was Brad they were also talking to. I have no idea how many are aware of this incident on Monday since many of us by that time were sent to the nature park to search. It was pouring so some others went home to wait the storm out.
    It was an absolute down pour at certain times Monday afternoon.

19. Class-z

Class-z Do Something, Lead, follow or get out of the way.

You forgot Mark Hacking with the jogging story. :)

20. Blink34

Blink34 Former Member

Cool mom- Im not sure if you caught up on last thread about the fact that Brad was witholding $$ from Nancy- I took that to mean he was in control of the finances, and he had a very well paying job. Was there a substantial increase in Feb, like to match the value with an unusal LTV %

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.