Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
RR0004...please explain what you are asking? I am missing the main question you are asking.

Blink34...I hear you and the questions you are asking. The way he presented the shovel is he came up an embankment right next to the car they were sitting in waiting for another searcher to come back. It was raining so they chose to sit in the car while waiting. When he passed the car with the police they chose to go down the hill to see what was happening. Within a short time Brad backed out of the wooded area where they were standing and told them what he had just found. He also mentioned being eaten up and was scratching all over. They are absolutely positive he was in shorts, long sleeve shirt and cap since he was doing this in front of them.
Remember...our apprehension was higher in our home than any others since we knew about the store incident. No one else knew about this until I posted it. That is reason in itself for any family or friend of mine to be a little spooked to speak to Brad. JMO

OOOh- got that, I forgot about the timing on that. I must have got this wrong, I thought it was posted that the shovel was leaning up along side the building somewhere, are you saying he found it when no-one saw him personally but witnessed him bringing it up the embankment and they put it back thinking it was left there by construction?

WRAL just used the phrase "partially clothed". Is this the first mention of this?

Not if he maxed it out she couldn't, you crack me up. LOL..
Now, if he did THAT...your point is VERY valid, my friend. Do it before anything is filed and Nancy would be SOL. Does not sound like there was much of anything pleasant happening in that house. But, if she didn't trust her husband...would she ever leave for Canada without her children? (BTW, was that in fact proven to be true?)
March-July is a very long time in marital hell. I so feel for this young woman and her beautiful little girls.

NOTE. I noticed while catching up in the previous thread posters have brought posts in their ENTIRETY from TOPIX. This is NOT allowed UNLESS you have permission from poster whom you are copying. What you CAN do is bring a snip then link to post, that we will allow. (good stuff found and brought over btw ;) )

Me? If so, I will edit my post.

Sorry.:blushing::newbie:

RR0004...please explain what you are asking? I am missing the main question you are asking.
I rely on my gut. What does your gut tell you...that it's simply a shovel? I wasn't there so I don't know how BC "appeared" nor what he said that got your friends spooked. But, I always believe in trusting my gut. If it was a revealing conversation, then it may be important to an ongoing investigation. But, if it's just "a shovel" than chances are it's just that. Does that make sense? IOW..trust your instincts!!

Now, if he did THAT...your point is VERY valid, my friend. Do it before anything is filed and Nancy would be SOL. Does not sound like there was much of anything pleasant happening in that house. But, if she didn't trust her husband...would she ever leave for Canada without her children? (BTW, was that in fact proven to be true?)
March-July is a very long time in marital hell. I so feel for this young woman and her beautiful little girls.

Im guessing the timeline for this coincides with when he confiscated the passports. The answer to your question is no, she would not leave without them, thus live in Hell for months until after being with her family who Im sure said leave him and you have our support, once he knew all his scheming and conniving and she would leave anyway, she's dead.
My heart breaks for what this woman endured, truly.

I rely on my gut. What does your gut tell you...that it's simply a shovel? I wasn't there so I don't know how BC "appeared" nor what he said that got your friends spooked. But, I always believe in trusting my gut. If it was a revealing conversation, then it may be important to an ongoing investigation. But, if it's just "a shovel" than chances are it's just that. Does that make sense? IOW..trust your instincts!!

RR is right, up until a few days ago, that was my siggy on here. "Listen to your intuition, it always tells the truth." You cant go wrong

Not if he maxed it out she couldn't, you crack me up. LOL..
Oh...and BTW...if he makes his monthly payment...then you go and write a check for that amount...sorry, slightly OT.

I wish more women would listen to their gut. As I mentioned earlier, I have a ex-friend with an abusive husband (verbally and physically). She would call when he worked her over, but would never leave. When he wasn't abusing her, she was always referring to him lovingly.
My husband this...and my husband that...made me want to puke...and a week later a call saying he had beaten her up again...
I had to remove myself from the situation. Seemed I was always upset about her situation..and she kept getting over it...at least until the next time.

I'm guessing that happened and that's how she got cut off? He seems to have every base covered, maybe we are off here, maybe he absolutely planned her murder.
2 ways to look at it- he maxed it out so the house would be worthless from an equity perspective and she would not be able to make the payments on pende lite alimony or support. OR he maxes it out to say he had no motive, was not going to gain any assets, the debt outweighed the gain? Should be interesting to see if he upped the life insurance or any new policies recently

I wish more women would listen to their gut. As I mentioned earlier, I have a ex-friend with an abusive husband (verbally and physically). She would call when he worked her over, but would never leave. When he wasn't abusing her, she was always referring to him lovingly.
My husband this...and my husband that...made me want to puke...and a week later a call saying he had beaten her up again...
I had to remove myself from the situation. Seemed I was always upset about her situation..and she kept getting over it...at least until the next time.

That's one of the most astute posts I have ever read, thank you for it and if anyone here sees themself in it make the change, you will be glad you did and so will we.

Im guessing the timeline for this coincides with when he confiscated the passports. The answer to your question is no, she would not leave without them, thus live in Hell for months until after being with her family who Im sure said leave him and you have our support, once he knew all his scheming and conniving and she would leave anyway, she's dead.
My heart breaks for what this woman endured, truly.
As someone posted on another thread...and not sure if one parent needs signed consent from the absentee parent with or without a passport (like Mexico)...you can still use birth certificates...just not sure where the kids were born.

You know...there are laws in place for absconding children. If BC was afraid of his wife leaving with the kids go to court to prevent it. I don't get why he was so damn angry. He was the one that was busy elsewhere. If he killed her, I have to believe that it was sudden rage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks