Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree wholeheartedly with this post. The qualities you outlined have been a common denominator in many of these cases. It seems like many of these men get resentful that the money they make is being spent on a wife and children, too.
I really don't want to go OT, but it really is all about the money with these guys...that and faulty wiring in their brains.

And let's not forget his trip to the store can't be proven...

Lurker,

Yes, it can. In some of my previous posts, I have noted that the store that is in the media that he visited has many security cameras in the parking lot, building tops and inside the store itself.

I believe there are far more pictures with time and date information of him inside a store than he wishes there were.

CyberPro

Last night. there was a discussion on telling the girls about their mother's death.

Why didn't Dad (BC) tell the girls about mom missing and later about her death? He was supposedly with them until Wed/Thurs night.:confused::confused:

Why did it all have to be laid at the feet of the grandparents and Nancy's family??

I really don't want to go OT, but it really is all about the money with these guys...that and faulty wiring in theor brains.

Also I think it has to do with control or the feeling of losing control over their possessions (and oftentimes such a spouse is thought of as a possession too), not to mention a tug-o-war with the kids, which sometimes comes into play as well. But yeah, CONTROL and MONEY (and money is used to exact control).

I really don't want to go OT, but it really is all about the money with these guys...that and faulty wiring in theor brains.

And the belief that they are smarter than the entire PD, coroner, labs and criminalists assigned to the case with hundreds of years of training and experience.

Last night. there was a discussion on telling the girls about their mother's death.

Why didn't Dad (BC) tell the girls about mom missing and later about her death? He was supposedly with them until Wed/Thurs night.:confused::confused:

Why did it all have to be laid at the feet of the grandparents and Nancy's family??

Because Brad's a :chicken:

Diana Duncan lives directly across the street from Nancy. Why would Nancy carry a license to walk across the street? Cell phone and keys I can understand, but her license has me curious. She did not have to drive down the street for the party Friday night. Was it put there by BC since it is what she normally carries, or is Nancy so organized to have it out the night before?:waitasec:

Bluenoser...I just posted this. I believe it was on the counter.

I live in the same type of city as Cary, only in MI.
Lots of 24/7 places around. But, the cops are only looking for drunk drivers at 4:00 AM. To say they have pretty much nothing to do, is putting it mildly.

So, I took it when the Police Chief said it was safe to go about your business as usual, I believed her. They had their suspect, in their sights.
:)
Now I want to know more about the knife.....
IMO

SNIP

Wudge, I think your expectation for the entire public to presume Brad's innocent is unreasonable.

SNIP

The only place where brad is entitled to non-biasness is in a court of law and only from people deciding his guilt and from the judge.

If my expectations are unreasonable, then our Constitution and the statutes that support our presumption of innocence standard are unreasonable and should be amended and/or revised to ensure the presumption of innocence is not unnecessarily poisoned. A jury cannot reliably be expected to impartially judge circumstantial evidence if a severly poisoned jury pool has a point of view of guilty.

Hi again, I posted in the last thread, but not sure if anyone caught it. I am new here. Can you refresh my memory. I don't remember reading about the liscence. I skipped a few (not many) pages here & there to stay caught up, but I don't know anything about the liscence. Where was it found?

Welcome, bluenoser!

I don't know about the license either. Sorry I can't help.

Susan

I was watching FOX when Dr Baden was on and I'm sure he was saying, "for instance", or "if" a knife was used.

If my expectations are unreasonable, then our Constitution and the statutes that support our presumption of innocence standard are unreasonable and should be amended and revised to ensure the presumption of innocence is not unnecessary poisoined. A jury cannot reliably be expected to impartially judge circumstantial evidence if a severly poisoned jury pool has a point of view of guilty.

Presumption of innocence only applies in court, not in public opinion.

That is also the reason why change of venue exists.

You cannot police public opinion, humanbeings are hardwired to form prejudices.

Originally Posted by wirehair View Post
My neighbor called on his way to work this morning. Cary LE was on Holly Springs Road stopping traffic and asking if anyone saw anything last Saturday. This was about 7am this morning.

Why would LE be doing this questioning if there was any forensic evidence found during the very extensive search of the home and cars that showed anything had occurred at the house? If there were not some indication that she actually did leave to go jogging that day, there would be no reason to be asking drivers in the area if they had seen anyone or anything the previous week. It seems obvious that they would not think that someone would be killed at their home during the night and that cleaning supplies were purchased at 4am, but the body was not disposed of until it was completely light at 7am!
They must have some reason to believe that NC could have been running in that area at 7am the previous week.
Dotting all their "i" s and crossing their "t" s ?

Maybe she refused to do his laundry so he went to buy the detergent. Why would a person buy laundry detergent with bleach to clean up a murder scene ? I have never heard of using that, bleach yes, but not detergent with bleach.

If the detergent were being purchased to facilitate the elimination of those troublesome bloodstains from the garments that you chose to wear when committing a certain murder, laundry detergent (yes, I am supposing this, there has been nothing to say that is WAS laundry detergent) with bleach would be just the ticket.

You could also use it, say in a mop bucket, to scrub the floors, if that should be needed.

CyberPro

Is anyone getting the link to Nancy's memorial service....it says 'live video' on wral.com but it aint loading for me.

Ok...forget the cloning. (Just kidding!)

So funny! I almost replied to your first clone post to warn you to be careful what you wish for. Glad to see you caught up before I posted something inflammatory!

Susan

Presumption of innocence only applies in court, not in public opinion.

That is also the reason why change of venue exists.

You cannot police public opinion, humanbeings are hardwired to form prejudices.

:woohoo::woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member