Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #7

Discussion in 'Nancy Cooper' started by christine2448, Jul 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RR0004

RR0004 New Member

Thank you so much for your post.

2. CyberPro

CyberPro New Member

ROFL:clap::rolling: I LOVE it!

CyberPro

3. SleuthyGal

SleuthyGal Former Member

I am approximately 25 mi from Durham. Nancy Cooper's house would be approx 30 miles.

The 2 perps of Eve Carson's brutal murder were little gang-banger punks who robbed and kidnapped Eve and they were caught with her car and bank card. They also confessed. They've been apprehended and indicted for murder, so they were in jail long before Nancy was murdered.

4. runnermomof5

runnermomof5 New Member

Hi, I am new here. :)

I have been reading your great posts for days.
    I am a runner and a mom of 5.
    So,when the news of a mom who went missing while jogging first broke, it of course caught my attention. Every day I would check FOX and CNN news for the latest. Then, I found you guys! You all have way more information than all the mainstream media news sites! Good job!

Basically, I wanted to say HI! And , keep up the good work!

I personally feel that BC is guilty. And that makes me very, very sad. NC sounds like she was a very special woman, and a wonderful mom to her 2 little ones. I wish that LE would hurry up and arrest him and make an announcement! My family is getting a bit tired of mom sitting in front of the computer so much looking for details on the case!

Anyway, hello from Texas!

5. momto3kids

momto3kids New Member

Awww the kids have arrived...I assume they are Nancy's

6. warrkat

warrkat New Member

Looks like they brought the children

oops! sorry

7. RR0004

RR0004 New Member

I know that, hon. Just knew Cary was nearby having visited the area. You mentioned crime not happening in early morning hours in Cary. And IMO it can happen anywhere.

8. MoonFlwr

MoonFlwr New Member

:Welcome-12-june:

Runnermomof5! :)

Sorry to have to meet because of such sad circumstances!

9. SleuthyGal

SleuthyGal Former Member

No, I said it wasn't going to happen at SEVEN AM to a jogger, in broad daylight, in Cary.

Eve Carson was murdered and dumped between 4am - 5am...in Durham...not far from some higher crime areas, by a couple gangbangers who kidnapped her from her home...a home that had an open door.

Whole different dealeo.

10. mahmoo

mahmoo Active Member

Hi everyone......longtime member here but mostly just lurk :read:

Perhaps he actually made two trips to the store if, in fact there is any truth to the story that is circulating, one at 4am and another at 6am. If he did indeed purchase a cleaning item(s) at 4am he may have realized later on that he needed an alibi for being at that store in the wee hours of the morning and returned again at 6am to purchase the milk and bread (supposedly). The video would indeed show him at the store purchasing the milk and bread at 6am but it didn't occur to him that LE would rewind the tape to even earlier than 6am and that's when they realized he had already been there at 4am..........just food for thought.

I've also been pondering what exactly it was that set him off on that "particular" night/morning (in case you're wondering......I do feel he is responsible for her death). I wonder if possibly Nancy saw and spoke with friends at the party she had not been in contact with since she had returned from her recent vacation and one, or more, of them witnessed him with another woman, possibly even saw them at the Cooper home, while Nancy was away, and she confronted him about it when she returned from the party. Maybe that's why he didn't attend the party with her......he didn't want to face potential witnesses to his infidelities.

Guess I should come out the closet more often so my posts won't be so long :D

11. Aimee729

Aimee729 New Member

Did anyone notice this on the "links" page :

Scott & Heather's Website http://www.heidermetour.com/

Wasn't Heather the alleged name of his mistress??:eek:

(Unfortunately the link does not work)

12. panthera

panthera Retired WS Staff

Hi! :) I just got back home in time for it to start and it was wonderful.

13. angiej

angiej New Member

I have mopped my floor with tide. It gets rid of dirt mixed with grease better than traditiaonl mopping solutions. I learned this trick the summer I worked at a Procter and Gamble plant while in college. They use tide on the floors there.

14. warrkat

warrkat New Member

Yes, it was. I hope it brought her family some comfort.

15. RR0004

RR0004 New Member

Was it Durham or Chapel Hill? I may have been wrong to assume it was Durham.

We don't know what time NC was dumped...or what time the crime occured or where it occured for that matter. ITA, the likelihood of a jogger being killed in broad daylight in a well traveled area is slim, but crap does happen. Look at poor Nicole Ganguzza. Unfortunately, crazies are everywhere.

I don't think NC was abducted and killed, but I think it's very important that LE canvas the area (as they are doing) and rule out all possible scenarios. I eagerly await all of their findings.

16. sues

sues New Member

But Brad couldn't do that if he was guilty. He needed the extra time to clean. When Jessica called in the morning, he couldn't say "she didn't come home last night" because then she would have called police immediately. He would have had to give an excuse to bide more time. Although, the one thing that doesn't make sense is why he would have answered the phone at all.

17. sues

sues New Member

I just responded to a post, but I wanted to do a quick intro.

First, thanks Chica for getting me on! I've been lurking several days. I live in the Cary area, and when this story first broke, I was terrified about a killer on the loose. This board actually helped ease my mind, sad as it is, that her husband was likely her killer.

I have a few questions coming in a minute..want to catch up with the rest of the posts first. :)

Sue

18. RR0004

RR0004 New Member

That's what I love about this board. You learn so much. Mind if I ask, can this be used on all kinds of tile?

Sorry for the OT comment.

19. panthera

panthera Retired WS Staff

I pray for them everyday to get through this terrible time. At least they have those two beautiful little girls to take care of! :) On another note, what's this with Dr. Baden giving his opinion about Nancy's murder when he probably doesn't have any more information than we do?

20. Taximom

Taximom Former Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.