Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
curiositycat, i just posted it right above your post :)

Well, to be fair...we only know a possible name "Heather". HB is a neighbor and was quoted in the news. So there could be other Heather's in BC's life. Were there names in his photo album? The crepes in Paris site?

My question is how can you live in a neighborhood where someone you know was murdered and be estatic? Even if the name said wasn't Heather...does Greta do transcripts like Nancy Grace? I would love to find out what name was said.

Is it just our suspicious minds or does she seem a bit "off" on the way she is talking about this?

"no matter what happened". She was brutally murdered is what happened! Yes, hopefully, it will "come to justice".

I think that remark is very strange also, Seriously Searching. Did this Heather live right next door, or just in the neighborhood?

This is neither here nor there, but as Brad is Nancy's husband, he is the next of kin (of course). Brad would have had to sign a paper stating that he is giving up rights to Nancy's body to her family as they are taking her too her home country of Canada for burial.

I am in another state. My son was killed on a motorcycle by a drunk driver when he was 28. He and his wife were still living together, but divorce was coming. She was having an affair and did not care that people knew it. She said she had no money for the funeral. As his mother, I stepped in and said that I would take care of everything. The funeral home director had his wife sign a paper stating that she would be turning his body over to me.

My point is this. A husband or wife is the next of kin. If they do not or cannot plan and or pay for the funeral, then they can sign over their right of say so over their husband/wife to other family who can and will see to it.

It appears that Brad would have signed away his claim to Nancy's body. I wonder if that is why he is saying he prefers to grieve in 'private'? This guy is a piece of work, IMO. I doubt Brad would be allowed to leave the country anyway. Nancy's family is so wonderful, close, and full of love. As this is the very last thing they can do for Nancy, I am glad they are being allowed to do so.

If Brad Cooper did not kill Nancy, then I will never trust my gut feelings again.

well, to be fair to heather, I check my myspace every so often, and I haven't changed my "mood" in months. I don't even remember what it says, but I think it pops up on your home page when you log in, so you're bound to see it. If she had time to log on then...

ETA: I just checked mine... It does pop up at the top of your page in a colored bar, so kinda hard to miss. Good thing mine says what it does. I guess it has pretty much fit for months.

I've been lurking for a couple of days and want to comment on the clip from Greta's show tonight. I'm going to watch the repeat in 45 minutes to see if I can get the name of the mistress.

A reporter stuck a mike in BC's attorney's face and asked about the mistress but I didn't get the last name. "Can you confirm that BC was having an affair with Marian ............?" I could have sworn he said Marian. I hope I heard right.

I didn't hear anything about a Heather though.

Ok. off to bed. Hubby is getting tired of me being on late every night.

If Brad Cooper did not kill Nancy, then I will never trust my gut feelings again.

Well said LaLaw. and I feel the same way!

Regarding the increase in equity line....I posted (in thread 6 I believe) the incredible cost of ironman triathlon training and racing.. (My hubby is on all army triathlon team and I am speaking from experience)...

I also wondered if BC had online gambling issues or something of that sort, that he was hiding from family... I mean his poor wife had to ask her parents for grocery money!

I watched Greta also, and I heard the name Heather, I believe.

Well said LaLaw. and I feel the same way!

Regarding the increase in equity line....I posted (in thread 6 I believe) the incredible cost of ironman triathlon training and racing.. (My hubby is on all army triathlon team and I am speaking from experience)...

I also wondered if BC had online gambling issues or something of that sort, that he was hiding from family... I mean his poor wife had to ask her parents for grocery money!

Brad does seem to be hung up over money. I am so sorry that Nancy had to live her last days having to borrow money for food for she and the kids, as well as knowing her husband had (maybe still was) having an affair.

I have read your posts about your husband's ironman triathlon training and racing. He is fortunate to have an understanding, great wife!

busylady, nice job on finding that quote!

tarheel, I know I just logged in to my Myspace today after a few weeks and I was "happy" about something. It's still that way because I didn't feel like changing it. :/

Good catch, LaCoquette. I hope it's clearer the second time around! So the affair could have been with a "Marian" or maybe even a "Mary Ann".

LOL, coolmom...he'll get used to it! :D Kidding!

LaLaw, I'm so deeply sorry for the loss of your son. That has to be one of the worst things a parent goes through. ((hugs))

And hopefully soon...MARION...will be glad to see him in his new home in the cell next to Michael Peterson...and isn't Ray Carruth there as well?

Let's be real here...Brad probably had several affairs (which people mentioned to reporters off camera) and we might just pick a name out of a hat to pull up one of his former lovers. He is a cad!

This Heather may not be one of them, but until someone can slow down the video to see actually what was said by the reporter...we won't know if it was the name. I thought I heard it right, but maybe not.

busylady, nice job on finding that quote!

tarheel, I know I just logged in to my Myspace today after a few weeks and I was "happy" about something. It's still that way because I didn't feel like changing it. :/

Good catch, LaCoquette. I hope it's clearer the second time around! So the affair could have been with a "Marian" or maybe even a "Mary Ann".

LOL, coolmom...he'll get used to it! :D Kidding!

LaLaw, I'm so deeply sorry for the loss of your son. That has to be one of the worst things a parent goes through. ((hugs))

Thank you, Taximom. Yes it is and always will be hard. You never think you will lose your son/daughter at a young age. I am a huge MADD member.

I just think it very odd Brad would give up the right to his wife's funeral planning and so forth if he was not guilty. Of course, I do not know that he has, but it would seem so. I am glad Nancy's parents can do this for her.

And hopefully soon...MARION...will be glad to see him in his new home in the cell next to Michael Peterson...and isn't Ray Carruth there as well?

I'm confused. What are you talking about?

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member