Nancy Grace 02.04.2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ron's Grandmom was telling him when she can visit and Ron said "ok, what do I need, what do I need". He then asks for his chains and GM tells him they already told her he can't have them in jail. His chains were the first thing he asks for ! Unbelievable !

He needs the chains...to sell.

so these tapes are from when? about jan 27 or so
that is almost or is from a week ago

and she is still not bailed out
but i bet a lot is happening
and i love that the tapes have been edited by LE

gives us hope
it is time

Is Pops her dad or is it her grandfather??

Wonder why she's all confident and got her big-girl panties on when she talks to Timmy but she plays the pity party with everyone else.... :waitasec:
ETA: Nevermind i didn't listen long enough... she's breaking down with Timmy and asking for him to look for family to help get her out...

She's telling "Bubba" (Timmy) she's learning a lesson now, and she'll be alright, and will get out eventually. Later on, she wants him to call Cobra to bail her out. :behindbar

Ron's Grandmom was telling him when she can visit and Ron said "ok, what do I need, what do I need". He then asks for his chains and GM tells him they already told her he can't have them in jail. His chains were the first thing he asks for ! Unbelievable !

Not a picture of HaLeigh or Junior, HIS CHAINS!!!

This is actually interesting, for once.

Somebody's got a future in the entertainment biz, imo.

Timmy telling her she won't be in there forever but it's possible she could be doing a couple of years.

(more bad math :D)

Timmy: "It's possible you might end up doing a couple of years sis..."

:angel:

She's telling "Bubba" (Timmy) she's learning a lesson now, and she'll be alright, and will get out eventually. Later on, she wants him to call Cobra to bail her out. :behindbar

She's getting desperate, she will crack eventually

I think LE needs to bring her lawyer in and have a sit down with him and Misty. Telling her exactly how many years she can get. I don't think she understands. I think when she understands that she is going to climb the walls.

Okay, I can't stand it anymore! What are RC's chains? And don't make fun of me! I have my ray gun!

I'm assuming the chain in his mug shot. maybe haleigh's was added to his. IDK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member