Nancy Grace 1/13/09

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by PassTheMotrin, Jan 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leila

Leila Active Member

Last night on Greta, Dr. Baden identified the rod DC was using as a "forensic tool used for finding bodies", which I assume would be in shallow graves.

2. SoCalSleuth

SoCalSleuth Verified Expert

The psychic is lying. I subpoena verizon cell phone records all the time and all incoming and outgoing calls are noted on the detailed account summary. For my own verizon account I just log onto the website and it shows all incoming and outgoing calls. So what, her dad (or whomever's cell phone it was) got all these calls for free? If so, I'm selling my verizon stock!

3. reeseeva

reeseeva Well-Known Member

How did the teddy bear get to the physic....telepathy??

Also I think someone has a Police Scanner. A friend of mine has one & you can pick up total conversations on cordless phones & cell phones, clear as a bell! It's frightening & it can be heard miles away.....Heard LP say that "the same tip given to the MR & DC":eek::eek: TIP:waitasec::waitasec: = Police scanner..Radio Shack sells them!

4. LancelotLink

LancelotLink Better Days

You can register them, but if not, you have a serial number and a sim number for adding minutes. I bought one for an event I was planning (yeah, I know) and I am going to contact them tomorrow and ask them how difficult it would be to obtain records. And do we know for a fact that DC uses throw away phones? I could certainly see him using them.

5. cajun

cajun Active Member

My MIL can dowse for water, she's good. I can't, I no good, LOL. They also use dowsing rods in paranormal investigations. Apparantly when the rods cross they think there might be a spirit, since a spirit is supposedly energy.

6. LancelotLink

LancelotLink Better Days

I loved her detailed direction to the abandoned house. Go out of the A house and turn right...wow, what insight! Wasn't the house on the corner of HS empty as well? Aren't a few of those houses for sale?

7. Where's Andre

Where's Andre There are no humble opinions

Uhh... Hello? "Everybody Lies; Everybody Dies"-- one of the few true things attributed to Casey.

(Appropriately, she stole these words also)

8. Nickelfoo

Nickelfoo Are You Ready?

If you buy pre-paid minutes there are records for those as also. Rather than the records going through a switch, they go through what we call a "CAMEL" box. We have pre-paid accounts where I work also and I have pulled records for those accounts as well.

9. ExpectingUnicorns

ExpectingUnicorns . . . only the pure of heart can see.

Would this list of accomplishments give a person the "know how" to be able to find a house that had been owned by a family named Gonzales?

10. sweetwater

sweetwater Inactive

hahahahaa
    :Banane34:

11. Wise Old Owl

Wise Old Owl Retired WS Staff & Founding member of AFKBPOFPOPL

QUOTE=LancelotLink;3167008]

It must have been horrible, for her to ring up DC at 3 in the morning.
    I'm also glad you had yours corrected, and not removed! Coz, that would have been an epiphanectomy.[/QUOTE]

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

OMG - you guys have to stop my tummy hurts!!!!!!!

12. Wise Old Owl

Wise Old Owl Retired WS Staff & Founding member of AFKBPOFPOPL

nope but a laptop with internet and a google search would do it!!!!

13. charo

charo New Member

She stated she had a teddy bear of Caylees and she touched it- so its in her possession-

14. Jolynna

Jolynna Well-Known Member

I have Verizon and YES you can get the number of "incoming" calls in addition to the outgoing ones if you ask. I have done it.

15. Leila

Leila Active Member

The fact that DC refuses to turn over his cell phone records is important. Only if he has something to hide, would he refuse to cooperate. Of course, the records will be subpoenaed by LE, but if DC was honest, they wouldn't have to.

16. charo

charo New Member

Or maybe she got her info about the abandoned house (the Gonzales house) from websleuths- maybe she got all her info from right here and we led her where to tell DC to search-------

17. sweetwater

sweetwater Inactive

Cindy loved Caylee deeply, too, I suppose. So deeply, she let the daughter whom she identified as being a sociopath drive off with her, on a bonding adventure. :eek:

18. Leila

Leila Active Member

Charo................it was DC and the psychic that were tipped off by the same person.......according to LP.

19. charo

charo New Member

my mistake- the thread about the abandoned house was only put up the other day on here- my mistake- their search was in November- but I wouldnt put it past her to be reading on here-

20. jennyb

jennyb Former Member

I'm just thinking... DC seems pretty hardcore. If he by chance was using prepaids and they're now swimming with the fishes, and he refuses to turn over numbers, sim ids, how far will LE take this? They have so much on their plate. Hmmm. I'd imagine at least one of the three phones were prepaids.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.