Nancy Grace 1/13/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
LP..."If there is no call on the Verizon Bill then the call never took place"

OMG......LP, ......I agree..!!!!!!

LP said if Verizon doesn't have PI number on GinnL bill then it never exsisted.........

LP-not on the bill, no call. Kathy B saying too many inconsistencies for her to have been on the call. Ginnette says she was on the phone, period.

LOL Get her NG! WE don't need to do anything! LE will get them!

CA mailed a teddy bear to this lady, she looked at CAYLEE's picture
and dreamed about this
Lady can't get a cell phone number showing up on her cell phone bill with PI
Psychic is saying she can't get the records from Verizon to back up her claims of speaking with the PI. :confused:

Wow - psychic getting a little touchy - telling NG to take it up with Verizon

If she called DC several times - that number WILL SHOW UP

Ginnette Matcia says she was on the cell phone with DC as he searched. Kathy Belich says DC said, "It would be right here."

This woman claims she can't get the Phone Records to prove that she was talking to the PI

She claims that the call did not show up on her phone records even though it was a long distance call.

Sounds like she's been talking to CINDY

Dominic Casey needs a third excuse now for who he was on the phone with.
The psychic is clearly not the one.

Miss Lucas says to Nancy...."Take it up with Verizon...Help me out here"

Nancy......" The Police will be taking it up with Verizon"

Paraphrased

Hmmm....she sounded sincere about the phone call. I just don't know what to make of this anymore.

Different pavers in 2 different places.........1 set 10 ft away the other by house 150 ft away

Kathy B pretty much saying this psychic's story has way too many inconsistencies.

omg "Psychic" is lying to cover up the truth.. I think she is the plant from the A's.

OMG - Ginnete says that Verizon can't find a record of the call, puh-lease, I have Metro PCS, I don't get a detailed bill, but I can get one if I need it (been there done that).

Can't get a detailed bill...I smell BS...anybody else...

O/T Go Kathi!

LP............he apologizes for saying DC was 12 feet from site of remains, he was mistaken. LP says if there's no call on the records, no call ever took place.

You gotta give LP credit. He apologized and is trying to give correct info.

The call should come up on DC's cell phone bill, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member