Nancy Grace 1/13/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boston

Reaction score
OMG - Ginnete says that Verizon can't find a record of the call, puh-lease, I have Metro PCS, I don't get a detailed bill, but I can get one if I need it (been there done that).

Can't get a detailed bill...I smell BS...anybody else...

O/T Go Kathi!

Verizon would have a record of it - It was a long distance call

LE will find out -

The call couldn't jmysteriously vanish from both of their phone records could it???

passionflower

Just 1 tip to find a killer
Reaction score
My cell bill shows everything.........and my phone stores incoming and outgoing and the time............how long I do not know.......
Yes LUCA not lucas, I was wrong........i

trac

Former Member
Reaction score
I have Verizon - you can get a paper bill, itemized OR look at it online - I can see a detailed bill online 24/7 - if this 'psychic' says that the call isn't on her bill and Verizon won't help her - there was NO call - plain and simple

AND she says that Cindy sent her one of Caylees teddy bears? BAHAHWAHAHWAHA I don't think so - she refused to give anything to anyone, we already know that

illinoismom

Reaction score
My question ~ if Verizon doesn't allow its customers access to detailed bills, how would one dispute a bill if it seems excessive? :confused: Something's wrong here! MOO

We have verizon and I can see my incoming and outgoing calls and can get the txt's online

Boston

Reaction score
The Video Time stamp does not match the time the Psychic says that she was on the phone with the PI

Leila

Reaction score
Kathy Belich is explaining all the inconsistencies in the psychic's information. Psychic is getting a bit testy in her response.

MOMto5

"Nana" to one
Reaction score
Psychic irritated. Saying she is not bragging. Just trying to prove the documentation. Says the police have not made a second call to her about the phone records.

charo

Reaction score
Are you kidding me? Why isnt anything with this case cut and dry- Now we have to wait and see if it was really the physic on the phone with DC- I cannot believe we can never get a straight answer from this case- And they said the A's were aware of this search DC did- but didnt say anything to LE. Were they obligated to tell LE?

panthera

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Verizon would have a record of it - It was a long distance call

LE will find out -

The call couldn't jmysteriously vanish from both of their phone records could it???
There are also multiple phone calls!

Wise Old Owl

Retired WS Staff & Founding member of AFKBPOFPOPL
Reaction score
LE hasn't called this psychic - there ya have it cause ya know LE has to have the phone records from DC and this psychic's number isn't showing up

the wheels of the bus go round and round, round and round

yosande

Reaction score
Ginnette talked to DC for hours on and off that day. She is not bragging.

Gypsy Road

Reaction score
I'm sure LE hasn't called her (the psychic) a second time. They're too busy getting a supoena for her records!

Boston

Reaction score
GL..."All we're doing is waiting on Verizon to get me the documentation.....Thats all we're doing"

sweetmop

Reaction score
LOL, sorry. I was thinking about another thread I was on today that thought she was saying "hope" instead of "home". You are not slow, I am just random.:crazy:
And we're both :crazy: tonight. lol!

passionflower

Just 1 tip to find a killer
Reaction score
psychic calls not adding up time line way...........

oh simms card shows info also the guy on panel says

costalpilot

Reaction score
Website
www.pearltatman.com
OMG..........NG NEVER MAKES the "psychic" say if she sent DC to the
woods (the find scene, where he was searching)...the psychic only said she sent DC to the house...the psychic NEVER said she sent him to the woods.

and Nancy did not make her be specific about the woods....the psychic, near as I cAN TELL, only sent him to the house.

she just mentioned the pavers...but LP said there were pavers at the house...

IS SHE SAYING SHE SENT HIM TO THE WOODS OR NOT

Status
Not open for further replies.