Nancy Grace 1/13/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, they played the "close to Home" audio and I caught the "P" sound on it this time!
Can you explain what you mean by thi to me, Momto5? What "P" sound ? Something Casey says? I'm a bit slow tonight.:crazy:

Dominic Casey needs a third excuse now for who he was on the phone with.
The psychic is clearly not the one.

LOL....He sure does!

I think this woman just wanted her 15 seconds of fame

Her Web-site will probably get a half million hits over this

What is it with all the lies????? I guess I'm just too honest of a person to understand why this whole scenario is going down.

Psychic is saying she can't get the records from Verizon to back up her claims of speaking with the PI. :confused:

LOL..NG says...never heard of land line or cell phone number not showing up on bill unless it really happened - except when KC said Caylee called her cell and the number didn't show up then either!

Says the Verizon call is not on the bill. She needs to talk to a supervisor. NG tells Mike B to "save it" about how he feels about psychics. Off to LP...

I loved it when she said to NG "take it up with Verizon",regarding phone records. Nancy says " we don't have to take it up with anyone!" " the police will get a search warrent.":clap:

So, LE has not confirmed that it was her only the A's. hmmm

Oh please, I could just barf!! CA wants Caylee's ashes so she'll have SOMETHING to control. She's given up on controlling GA and Casey will spend the rest of her "skanky" life in prison. I doubt LA would allow CA to control him the way she controlled Casey.
I agree. I think you're absolutely right with this idea.

I hope the call turns out to be true. NG is so rude, if I were the woman, I'd tell her to kiss my heinie.

Also, as for the creamation destroying forensic evidence-both sides have access to Caylee's remains. It's up to them to save samples. If they don't, they're incompetent.

Psyhic's last name is Lucas? Isn't that LE's attorney's last name?

LOL..NG says...never heard of land line or cell phone number not showing up on bill unless it really happened - except when KC said Caylee called her cell and the number didn't show up then either!
Yeppers and especially if IT IS A LONG DISTANCE CALL - please. Plus psychic said she called him several times. my oh my

:woohoo::woohoo:

OMG - Ginnete says that Verizon can't find a record of the call, puh-lease, I have Metro PCS, I don't get a detailed bill, but I can get one if I need it (been there done that).

Can't get a detailed bill...I smell BS...anybody else...

O/T Go Kathi!

My bill from Sprint shows "incoming" and then the exact number when I call out. But if needed I am sure I could get the number of the "incoming" call.

People involved in this case never cease to amaze me with there ability to lie! No phone records. ugh

My question ~ if Verizon doesn't allow its customers access to detailed bills, how would one dispute a bill if it seems excessive? :confused: Something's wrong here! MOO

Can you explain what you mean by thi to me, Momto5? What "P" sound ? Something Casey says? I'm a bit slow tonight.:crazy:

LOL, sorry. I was thinking about another thread I was on today that thought she was saying "hope" instead of "home". You are not slow, I am just random.:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni