Nancy Grace 1/13/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
This woman claims she can't get the Phone Records to prove that she was talking to the PI

She claims that the call did not show up on her phone records even though it was a long distance call.

Sounds like she's been talking to CINDY
lol!!!:clap:
(emphasized above by me.)

My question ~ if Verizon doesn't allow its customers access to detailed bills, how would one dispute a bill if it seems excessive? :confused: Something's wrong here! MOO

When I was with Verizon before ATT incoming calls were listed with a number on my bill.

My question ~ if Verizon doesn't allow its customers access to detailed bills, how would one dispute a bill if it seems excessive? :confused: Something's wrong here! MOO

Well, I know for a fact that I have gotten detailed bills from Verizon on at least 4 occasions. (Four teens on bill, had to find out who was guilty for extra charges). It was no problem at all.

OMG, they played the "close to Home" audio and I caught the "P" sound on it this time!

OH GEEZ, I was listening, not really watching and it clearly sounded like she said "close to HOPE" why did I not notice this before??

Kathy B pretty much saying this psychic's story has way too many inconsistencies.

Right, Kathy says when she talked to the psychic, psychic told her she was on the phone with DC at 6:00am giving him directions to the house, yet the film shows 9:00am and later.

Oops. Situation normal, but hopeless. And I agree with previous poster, why give a psychic Caylee's teddy bear, yet refuse to give Tim Miller anything to help his search?

Oh, psychic also said DC was looking for two bags, one lighter in color and the other grey or brown, and not looking for human body...

The bill goes to the father, the psychic said the PI's phone number didn't show up on the bill..

Trust me, they do. Lets just say I know someone who checks her Verizon bill online to keep tabs on her husband. No it is not me.

I hope the call turns out to be true. NG is so rude, if I were the woman, I'd tell her to kiss my heinie.
snipped

I think NG can smell BS through her phone line.

I hope the call turns out to be true. NG is so rude, if I were the woman, I'd tell her to kiss my heinie.

Also, as for the creamation destroying forensic evidence-both sides have access to Caylee's remains. It's up to them to save samples. If they don't, they're incompetent.

NG isn't rude, she's a victim's advocate. She calls it out when someone isn't being straight up with her.

I can't believe BC is representing the PI as well as the As. Has he heard of "conflict"? This guy obviously needs independent advice, not from someone who has to look after the A's interests.

Showing Tom Luka video. Also showing video of Lee with DC. Luka still denying Lee spoke with DC.

Not sure about Verizon but AT&T bills show incoming and outgoing calls

Well, I know for a fact that I have gotten detailed bills from Verizon on at least 4 occasions. (Four teens on bill, had to find out who was guilty for extra charges). It was no problem at all.

Here we can get the Verizon detail online but it's not all included in the paper bill. I think it's to save paper.

If yoou "Google" the Psychic you can find her Web-site

Just catching up so sorry if someone told you but the link to the psychic is in the article from WESH today. :blowkiss:

I don't believe her at all though & I can't even see CA sending her a teddybear when she wouldn't give TES anything. The A's,BC, DC & LA are backpeddlin big time. If this was true about the psychic why did it take a week or so to come out with this info. In my opinion cause it took a week or so to come up with a story & to buy this lady off to tell her fake story.

I know I could be wrong but I just don't believe thier story at all!:furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member